LPW Presents Winter Bash 2017

LPW

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just want to say sorry for my threats and attitude but you all know you have done a lot of wrong to me in the last few days specially tonight. Your all grown up and you should no treating people like you do is wrong. This has cost me a lot of rep I had and loss of friends because of your bullshit. I wont be commenting any further. Only time I post is when I have stuff for LPW and only LPW

Thank you for your time Goodbye

• Paid Members

Just read this in its entirety. Chokeout you are a superstar some of your posts had me crying with laughter.

Banter I'll never be able to be a part of but the running jokes are incredible. Made my night folks.

Well you would not no anything about that as you never been to a LPW show.

Nor have practically anyone else. Here's the thing, I haven't ever ran a show yet I'm a more successful promoter than you as I've not lost any money. What's this, comeback number 8?

Isn't there a rule about using two accounts on here?

Christ almighty, I haven't looked at this thread since yesterday. That escalated quickly.

But Adam, you've shown once again that you're incapable of sticking to your so called word about turning over a new leaf.

The fact that the mods haven't deactivated your account/s yet is evidence that you've been given plenty of opportunities and you've wasted them

I'd like to see Bowler become a happier and healthier chap, but failing that I'd like to see footage of someone from here have him in a front facelock for about 8 hours

Adam, nobody would know or care what LPW is if it wasn't for these running jokes, I know I don't wanna miss what chokeout posts next. All you've got to do is take it on the chin and just post the updates as it is free promotion. if i was in yorkshire I'd probably go to your show out of boredom and curiosity, purely cos of this thread. do what you keep saying you're going to do and just fuck off and do something else until you have an actual update on the show. and stop offering people out as you're about as intimidating as a daddy long legs in a bathtub

Archived