LPW Presents Winter Bash 2017

LPW

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RIDDUM_N_STYLE​ good to tell them to back off but NEVER talk to me like that again, I got balls unlike these bastards. My threats are real mate. If I was these guys on ukff I would just piss off. This whole site is a joke, big shame no one can get it shut down.

Everyone having ago at me and making my promotion look like shit need to grow a pair and fuck off seriously. One bit of advice I had a while back was promote to the local area BUT do not ferget the internet side that's what I am doing. No one on here no's that why because they wont leave their front doors to see there is a life behide it.

Please back off.

I am done here till I get my graphics  

• Paid Members

So your response to someone suggesting you don't make childish threats is making a childish threat?

In addition to my advise on alliteration and middle initials (Adman B. Bowler, it's money I'm telling you) would be focus that internet promotion somewhere like Twitter or Facebook or what ever the kids are down with these days, Bebo is that still a thing? Any way, I don't think trying to promote here has every worked too well, focus your energy somewhere you can reach some one who might turn up to the show without wearing a "Wok and Spring Roll Express" T-Shirt (which incidentally I really want, I'm an XL FYI)

RIDDUM_N_STYLE​ good to tell them to back off but NEVER talk to me like that again, I got balls unlike these bastards. My threats are real mate. If I was these guys on ukff I would just piss off. This whole site is a joke, big shame no one can get it shut down.

Everyone having ago at me and making my promotion look like shit need to grow a pair and fuck off seriously. One bit of advice I had a while back was promote to the local area BUT do not ferget the internet side that's what I am doing. No one on here no's that why because they wont leave their front doors to see there is a life behide it.

Please back off.

I am done here till I get my graphics  

Ungrateful little shit, I was backing you up and giving you some solid advice and thats the thanks I get?

Ungrateful little shit well you just joined the club of wankers on here mate ain't ya. Just another person out to wind me up. Second of all sorry as it did not mean to come out as worse as it did, as u no text ain't my strong point, better in person.

All these chumps on here they run their mouths adams this, adams that, well they know nothing real and proper about me and I would love to challenge anyone on here to come and meet me and see this is not the real me and spend a couple of hours with me and see its not me. I have been drove to this and again sorry Riddum.

Lets just keep this thread down till near the time of the show

Ungrateful little shit well you just joined the club of wankers on here mate ain't ya. Just another person out to wind me up. Second of all sorry as it did not mean to come out as worse as it did, as u no text ain't my strong point, better in person.

All these chumps on here they run their mouths adams this, adams that, well they know nothing real and proper about me and I would love to challenge anyone on here to come and meet me and see this is not the real me and spend a couple of hours with me and see its not me. I have been drove to this and again sorry Riddum.

Lets just keep this thread down till near the time of the show

Apology accepted and my apologies for calling you a little shit

• Paid Members

Had a look outside my front door and there wasn't a lift. There was in my old gaff as I lived on the third floor.

That is Wong on so many levels

I am not a heel at all. ANYWAY I know this is not wrestling related but if anyone is interested in getting involved or coming

Venue will be announced later and updated

Tickets are £10

I am running a community event on the 6th May 2017 and it is modelled of the TV program Lip Sync Battle. The Talent Group TTG help young people build confidence, working in part of a team and other skills.

We are looking for people to take part in TTG’s Lip Sync. We will need a demo / promo video to see if you would be right for the show.

If you are interested contact us and we will send you information on how to send a demo to us.

Thank you for your time and hope to hear back from you guys soon.​

Archived