LPW Presents Winter Bash 2017

LPW

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know what i am sorry i have got you mixed up with someone else from here someone called Punter, You got the same kind of name of his real name and it confused me. So again i am really sorry

Accepted

Halloween mayhem far more fitting, plenty events over that weekend will have Halloween in titles at pubs etc. so wouldnt worry about it not being on Halloween

Maybe encourage families dressing up, prize for best costume, ask a few of the wrestlers to dress up. Some good opportunities that weekend for you .

• Paid Members

Maybe encourage families dressing up, pies for best costume, ask a few of the wrestlers to dress up. Some good opportunities that weekend for you .

Fixed.

Good idea to change the event name though, really. WWE wouldn't hold Summerslam in December.

• Paid Members

I've changed it again to Halloween Bash. Your right about doing something theme like and the look of it I got a guest coming but its not 100%. More on that soon

Is it former England test captain Mike Brearley? I'm definitely going if it is.

• Paid Members

I've changed it again to Halloween Bash. Your right about doing something theme like and the look of it I got a guest coming but its not 100%. More on that soon

Are you going to have an update on the condition of Michael Schumacher? Will there be a spooky rumble?

May i ask why do you chumps do this crap on my threads and not on anyone elses, you might think your clever but your nothing but keyboard warriors with no life what so ever. Some advice from me Grow Up.

Archived