LPW Presents Winter Bash 2017

LPW

First of all i am not your mate, your nothing but trouble for me and only came to my show to cause trouble and cost me a number of wrestlers who won't work with me still, FACT. 2nd I am not gong to take advice off you. I have asked you a number of times to leave me alone, I blocked you on FB and you still want to annoy me. I know what I need to do for my shows and I don't have any explain myself to you nor does any other promoter have to explain their self's to anyone.

I will only post when I need to from now on as I have a number of events to run. Feb 18th a music gig which is free at Gledhow Social Club, Leeds , Then LPW on 18th March at Harehills Working mens club, Then May 6th I am doing a Lip Sync battle event. IF anyone is interested in these events PM me and I answer anything you need for the event.

I am not fighting or anything, I am explaining like you want me to.

Thanks

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well i do bud, things come across diffrent in text as you should know. It might seem like I am pissed off, angry ect but I really am not, I am chilled out ready to go to promote these events and put on some good shows.

Sorry if you guys feel I am starting when I am not, I be more carful in future

• Paid Members

First of all i am not your mate

i think you need to go back to school and learn to read

They come across as antagonistic in text, spoken, semaphore, Morse code, or possibly even Aldis Lamp. You rise to even the slightest bait quicker than wrestleuk to a pirate TNA stream. So go with it bud, Adam "The Leopard" Bowler could be a cracking gimmick.

First of all i am not your mate, your nothing but trouble for me and only came to my show to cause trouble and cost me a number of wrestlers who won't work with me still, FACT. 2nd I am not gong to take advice off you. I have asked you a number of times to leave me alone, I blocked you on FB and you still want to annoy me. I know what I need to do for my shows and I don't have any explain myself to you nor does any other promoter have to explain their self's to anyone.

I will only post when I need to from now on as I have a number of events to run. Feb 18th a music gig which is free at Gledhow Social Club, Leeds , Then LPW on 18th March at Harehills Working mens club, Then May 6th I am doing a Lip Sync battle event. IF anyone is interested in these events PM me and I answer anything you need for the event.

I am not fighting or anything, I am explaining like you want me to.

Thanks

Can I just clarify I live in Larbert in Scotland, and have never went to Leeds to wind anyone up or cause trouble. Mate

Archived