LPW Presents Winter Bash 2017

LPW

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just shows how scared all of u r making fake little pictures. Super keyboard warriors. Shame when I do beat the fuck out of u, then u take me seriously.

Now I have a life to get on with unlike cunt. Bye

Tiger it's no joke any member of ukff wants me they get hurt and that is a promice. So if I was u I back my mouth up and call the old bill and sit down and have a pie.

Adam out

Holy shit, has he embraced the gimmick? How many threads has it been? The boy finally gets it!

Mines a chicken balti please pal.

Why wouldn't I say oriental cuisine based puns to your face? I'll be at the Jerry Lawler show in Manchester in March if you fancy a pie and pint though. It's close to Chinatown too so a buffet could be on the cards?

Just shows how scared all of u r making fake little pictures. Super keyboard warriors. Shame when I do beat the fuck out of u, then u take me seriously.

I have a PM waiting for you Adam; are you going to clear space in your Inbox for me to send it to you, or are you going to ignore me & hope I go away?

Ok so just be clear:

keyboard warrior

noun
informal

1. a person who makes abusive or aggressive posts on the Internet, typically one who conceals their true identity.

Whilst the latter doesn't apply to you, you are the one making abusive threats....so yeah.

Keith try me if u think I am week, all what is going to happen is u end up going home in a body bag.

I'm glad I've read this post because it reminded me of two things. Firstly, that Canibus was a great rapper. "Emcees think they're hard, but they're weak like seven days" was the line it reminded me of. Not his greatest, but yeah he was nice on the mic.

And Bodybag by Hit The Lights is a great pop-punk tune so cheers Bowler!!!

Oh and excellent arrows calling Tiger Rick, Tigger. T-I-double Grrr

I have a PM waiting for you Adam; are you going to clear space in your Inbox for me to send it to you, or are you going to ignore me & hope I go away?

If it'll do, I hope you go away.

;)

Archived