LPW Presents Winter Bash 2017

LPW

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adam, you look like James Ellsworths weedy little brother. Stop acting hard, you not exactly a Szechuan Man Gang.

Reminds me of "wee Joe Radge" out of Viz.  Just egg foo yunger ....

Keith try me if u think I am week, all what is going to happen is u end up going home in a body bag.

Adam, that's a direct & pointed death threat.  Are you *actually* reading back what you post?!?

And I was serious about clearing your PM space; I'm trying to send you a private message ... 

• Paid Members

Thank you UKFF you have gave me something i really needed motivation to fight to stop bullying for everyone and not just for myself.

SEE YOU ALL SOON

Glad to be your muse. Yoko Ono to John Lennon, if you will. Ok, so she's not Chinese but they're all the same, or so W3sty would have you believe, the little scamp.

You are more likely to be Sonny Ono to his John Lemon Chicken.

• Paid Members

Tiger it's no joke any member of ukff wants me they get hurt and that is a promice. So if I was u I back my mouth up and call the old bill and sit down and have a pie.

Adam out

You've left three times in an hour. Probably for the best because you are actually breaking the law. Fortunately for you, everyone thinks you're a joke.

Archived