Royal Rumble 2017 Discussion [Stats Edition]

tiger_rick

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know when people say 'no spoilers'. But, then it becomes all 'OMG! I can't believe it, I never would have thought that'.

That always bothers me, too. Because I go through my mental Rolodex and work out who would be believable and who wouldn't.

It's like 'I won't spoil it, but there's a big twist'..

I'm not complaining by the way, if I cared that much I wouldn't have come in this thread. I just think if we're going to drip info, you may as well use tags and go the whole hog.

• Paid Members

I genuinely can't believe the odds on that guy and more so who the name is. Bit baffled tbh.

That guy being inserted into the title picture by winning tonight's Rumble would be a nonsense to me. And the bloke he's going to fight at Mania.... well fuck me, he's not winning the belt between now and then, surely to Christ!

• Paid Members

Could it be a case of deliberate misinformation two try and throw people off the scent? I wouldn't have thought that situation would have needed a title to be inserted in order to make it interesting. I know it's highly unlikely given the massive shifting in odds over such a short time, but I'm just throwing the idea out there. I'm likely wrong, though.

Did cross my mind that it is deliberate misinformation - wouldnt be the first time WWE have done that - especially for the Royal Rumble as well. He's been favourite for the past couple of days since the Meltzer story broke, Meltzer has got a lot of things wrong over the last few months as well so i wouldnt say its a 100% nailed on.

• Paid Members

I haven't been watching weekly shows for a while, has it been mentioned that the winner gets a title shot this year? I suppose this guy costing another guy would be as good a way as any to set up their mania match.

• Paid Members

I genuinely can't believe the odds on that guy and more so who the name is. Bit baffled tbh.

That guy being inserted into the title picture by winning tonight's Rumble would be a nonsense to me. And the bloke he's going to fight at Mania.... well fuck me, he's not winning the belt between now and then, surely to Christ!

The rumours have it that Bray wins the strap in the Elimination Chamber match. Fuck knows where this leaves Styles. A Shane feud can fuck right off

• Paid Members

That entranceway is long. How many guys do you reckon will end up blown up at the end of that? It's going to take 2 minutes to get to the ring. Maybe that's why they're going 4 hours.

Archived