Royal Rumble 2017 Discussion [Stats Edition]

tiger_rick

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

R.E those odds - Meltzer has been reporting that unless plans change that is the guy scheduled to win.

Last few PPVs the odds usually change a couple hours bwfre the show and that usually indicates who ia going to win, i wouldnt read too much into them odds at this moment in time, however should they still be the same around 10pm tonight then id say thats whats happening.

Lesnar was still big favourite to beat Goldberg up until an hour before Survivor Series when they dramatically changed

Is it a 3 or 4 hour show? I'm guessing three?

You guess wrong ;)

Including pre show, it will be 6-61/2 hours pretty much.

Pre show starts at 10:00 pm our time.

I won't stay up for the whole show but it'll be nice to see the stadium and a couple of matches before I can watch the real thing tomorrow night.

You guess wrong ;)

I reckon it will be about 3 and a half hour show ending around 3.30ish our time

Can't see how it can go much longer unless every match on the undercard goes 40 odd mins.

Rumble Match itself will be on around 2-2.15am would be my guess

You guess wrong ;)

I reckon it will be about 3 and a half hour show ending around 3.30ish our time

Can't see how it can go much longer unless every match on the undercard goes 40 odd mins.

Rumble Match itself will be on around 2-2.15am would be my guess

I think there'll be an angle or two. Something involving Seth and hunter. I think we're looking at at least 4am. Possibly later.

One thing that occurs to me. If Dilinger's '10' chant bleeds into the rumble countdown for every entrant it's going to get very old very quick.

Someone pointed that out on our podcast this week and frankly I'm dreading it. My only hope is that if Tye *is* the Number 10 pick, it might stop after he's eliminated.

The price of that favourite is quite surprising and I'd imagine that is from leaked info so is fairly certain to happen. I haven't looked at my companies book in the last few days but when I last looked last week the person we had taken the most individual bets on was......... Hulk Hogan, which should tell you how seriously punters take these markets at times.

Archived