UFC Fight Night: Bermudez vs Zombie - Feb 4th

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Quite an enjoyable show, overall. Obviously The Korean Zombie looking like he's never missed a days training was the highlight. Never expected him to win, never mind a 1st round KO.

The opener was a belting battle to kick things off. Very much worth your time.

The size difference in the Vick v Truijillo was hilarious. No real surprise Vick just had his way with him in the end. Looked like one came out for the wrong fight.

I am on board with throwing Andrade in with JJ. 

Main event was lots of fun, one of a couple of good KOs on the night. 

Can't help but feel I'd be a lot more excited about this event had it been on a build to a PPV that I was actually looking forward to watching. 

• Paid Members

My mate spoiled the result of this before I could watch it so only just got round to seeing it. So chuffed for the Zombie. Kind of sad to see Bermudez lose though. As good as he is, that's 3 big losses now whenever he's stepped up a level - Lamas, Stephens, Zombie. But Jung winning by first round KO was grand. Arguably his best career win to date as well, I'd rank it right with the Poirier one but probably even higher because this one came after a three year layoff.

Zombie vs Swanson next please.

Jessica Andrade vs Angela Hill was fucking awesome as well. When the fight was made I pretty much looked at Hill as a sacrificial lamb and that it was just a fight to keep Andrade active until they decide what to do with Jedrzejczyk. But Hill gave a hell of an account for herself in defeat here. Tremendous fight. Andrade is a little bulldozer at strawweight though. Like a female John Lineker. I think she's going to really struggle with the range against JJ but it's a fight I want to see because she's so relentlessly aggressive all the time that I can see her possibly catching Joanna in some of the exchanges, and the Kowalkiewicz fight showed she's not invincible and she can be dropped and hurt. I think Joanna wins but it'll be another exciting fight. I guess they could still go with Michelle Waterson for the title shot but I think Dana said something post-fight that they're looking at doing Jedrzejczyk vs Andrade next. Can't be arsed to check but I think Andrade is ranked higher than Waterson as well.

Jedrzejczyk vs Andrade and Waterson vs Herrig sounds good to me.

Yeah I think they said Andrade probably didn't need to take this fight as she was likely getting JJ anyway, but she wanted to tune up for the title shot.  I'm sure she'll be bumped up a place or two on the rankings before that happens too, don't think she's moved yet. \\If you listen to Helwani you'll know that the UFC are high on Waterson but they'll likely be careful about pulling the trigger too soon - see PvZ. 

Archived