The 2017 Royal Rumble surprise entrant pool

HarmonicGenerator

Early on in the rumble, the music starts. Dun. Dun. Dun-da-da-dun-da-da-dun. The crowd erupts. Derr-derr-de-de-de... He's here! He's finally here!

220px-Pat_Tanaka_2012.jpg

It's Pat Tanaka coming out to Goldberg's music!

The familiar "peoowwwwwww-nrrrrrrrrr" of Bret Hart's music hits. Great, everyone thinks. Natalaya's in the rumble. But no!

bret-hart-2.jpg

It's the hitman himself! Bret Hart.

Finally, number 30 is up, and fan favorite Roman Reigns is still yet to enter. The countdown is over. A familiar tune hits: Der der der de-de de de-de de, der der de-de der...

bungle.jpg

Bah gawd! It's Bungle! And he's coming for Geoffrey! Down goes Zippy! Down goes George! Bungle is raising hell! BUNGLE IS GOING TO WRESTLEMANIA!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Awards Moderator

(This post has a theme. See if you can spot it.)

It's one of the quiet times in the Rumble, when someone's been cleaning house. And who is it? Mojo Rawley has cleared the ring and stands alone. And nothing gets him more hyped than CHIPS. He staggers to the apron so his mate Zack Ryder can shove fistful after fistful of deep-fried potatoes through the ropes into his beardy maw. Spudsworth after spudsworth of sliced goodness is proffered into Mojo's dribbly gob, grease everywhere.

One man can't stand this anymore. All of a sudden Toploader's pukka hit "Dancin' in the Moonlight" blares out and out steps that man.

tmg-article_tall;jpeg_quality=20.jpg

Bah gawd it's the Colossus of Clavering JAMIE OLIVER!

He quickly jumps on the mic to run down Mojo and his gluttonous ways.

2717E71C00000578-3016969-image-m-75_1427

"Mojo, I'm here to save you from yourself. Chips, fries, nuggets... they won't make you a man. Try this beetroot and quinoa burger instead!"

He then proceeds to break Santino's shortest time record.

Some minutes later there's a few guys tussling and it's looking nasty in there. Bites, eye gouges, back rakes, all the bad stuff. Things are bleak.

"In there it looks like Death And All His Friends. Don't Panic! What this ring needs... is some Fun. I'm not gonna let you put me In My Place. I'm coming down there at the Speed of Sound!"

Where is this voice coming from? Wait a minute! Who's this in Impact Zone?

Chris-Martin.jpg

It's only that there Chris Martin. He slides under the bottom rope and locks a mean drop toehold on Konor, and busts out a helluva wristlock on Epico.

All 30 have now entered the ring, and we're down to the final dozen. There's Braun Strowman helping Miz, Tajiri working with Brock Lesnar, Sasha working with Asuka. There seems to be no resolution in sight. Until...

450px-Lost_season_6_cast.png

...it's Season Six of Lost!

The ring is about to explode. A massive tear appears in the centre. It comes crashing down, and it hurts inside. Bayley, Ziggler and Charlotte jump on a plane piloted by Shawn Michaels and get the hell out of there. John Cena picks up a ring post and plugs up the centre of the ring, and within seconds the entire WWE roster appear in a church, a place they made together to find each other. Cena staggers out into the centre of the crowd, lies on his back and dies.

- FIN -

• 2 weeks later...

Archived