The 2017 Royal Rumble surprise entrant pool

HarmonicGenerator

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I think there'll be a surprise at #1. Goldberg's music will hit and he'll come out through the smoke in his finest suit while Michael Cole creams his pants

"The hottest free agent in sports has finally arrived in WWE"

"Goldberg is here at last"

"I can't believe my eyes. The voice of the UFC has finally arrived".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The glass will smash and the crowd will shit their undies singing along duh-duh-duh-duh.

"Can it be, Corey? It is. It's the toughest SOB in WWE history."

"He's still got the shaven head and the goatee, Michael"

"Ladies and gentlemen, just when you thought you'd never seen him again in a WWE ring. Here he is."

"The Warlord"

Rusev enters at number 1. He grabs a mic and bangs on about America being shit, the usual.

Ring Announcer: "And now - the man who drew number two...!"

The fans shit their pants when the theme music comes on. It's KURT ANGLE!!

Oh no, wait...

01-473.jpg

It's just CHARLIE HAAS. In his Team Angle gear! The fans boo but then think, hmm, why's he in Team Angle stuff? Michael Cole on commentary just laughs about the time Haas would impersonate other superstars badly.

Haas holds on against Rusev and the ring fills up a little. After a few jobbers get chucked out by a dominant Rusev, he batters Haas in the corner and chokes him, while the buzzer sounds for number six.

Oh no, wait...

Shelton_Benjamin3.jpg

It's just SHELTON BENJAMIN. In his Team Angle colours! The fans boo but then think, hmm, why's he in Team Angle stuff too? Michael Cole on commentary now spoils everything by constantly pointing out it says TEAM ANGLE on their tights. He's so excited. The others eight commentators are also excited, without actually telling us who they're excited about.

The Self-Proclaimed World's Greatest Tag Team hold their own in the Rumble, but then get outnumbered by Rusev, Jinder Mahal and some other foreign. Ho Ho Lun, how about him. The fans are chanting for Angle, the commentators are chanting for Angle, the buzzer counts down...

Oh, wait...

03.jpg

Fuck sake. It's ERIC ANGLE. And he's not even in Team Angle gear.

The fans boo for eternity, but don't leave until the show ends. Eric Angle is eliminated almost immediately by Ho Ho Lun.

• Paid Members

#1 in the Rumble is Brodus Clay. Seeing as the ring is the empty, he decides it's an appropriate time to bust a groove, a decision that would cost him his career...

*I'M THE GREATEST!... 1... 2... 123 HIT THAT!*

catgreatest.jpg

The Cat sprints down to the ring, ducks Brodus' clothesline and Feliner kicks him over the top rope and straight out of the company. Cat grabs the mic and says "This has been a long time coming, HIT MY MUSIC!"

*SOMEBODY CALL MY MAMA!*

546%20-%20Dancing%20Ernest_The_Cat_Mille

He spends the next hour cutting a rug and whooping 28 other rednecks to earn his WWE title match at Wrestlemania 29 30 31 32 33: The Great One vs The Greatest.

And yes, I am going to pitch this same idea every year.

I'm a man of my word.

Yogi Bear was just allowed to enter the NJPW rumble and beat up more of Sonny's cousins, nephews and whatever in Japan. Cat's fired up. It's time for the Big Payback baby!

The idea of somebody arriving via train has given me inspiration for my third pick.

Michael Portillo in a garish pink blazer and sky blue chinos combo. Sod it, he could even win by making the final two and clocking The Undertaker around the head with his Bradshaw before eliminating him

• Paid Members

The idea of somebody arriving via train has given me inspiration for my third pick.

Michael Portillo in a garish pink blazer and sky blue chinos combo. Sod it, he could even win by making the final two and clocking The Undertaker around the head with his Bradshaw before eliminating him

I love this idea with all of my heart.

The American Dream may have left us but the African Dream is still alive and (presumably) well! Akeem is in the house!

9425103.jpg

Entrant number 9 is in, we all know who's coming next! The crowd count down, 10!, 10!, 10! The greatest 10 of all time!

article-0-001B311100000258-688_634x432.j

Name on the trophy (/Rumble)! Teddy Sheringham!

And finally it's aaaa....it's aaaa......it's a Brussel Sprout!

image.jpg

Never mind your Tiger Mask W or your Yogi Bear, clearly the entrants in the Royal Rumble this year are WWE veteran Scooby Doo:

zuG6OYf.jpg

And his stablemates, star of the upcoming WWE animated crossover, it's your boys George & Elroy Jetson:

a4O1hTG.jpg

(That's J-E-Single T-S-O-N)

Archived