UKFF Failed Comedian 2016

HarmonicGenerator

Failed Comedian 2016  

146 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Uncle Zeb can be funny. But his laboured wordplay creates many tuts and underbreath "fuck sakes". So Ive gone with hin. If he didn't try to hit it out of the park with every post and picked his spots rather than trying to be funny all of the time (because, to be honest a lot of it is sub-carbomb), I could see him winning funniest next year.

Edited by PowerButchi

Herbie is tragically unfunny (though didn't get my vote). Does Kat even try to be funny?

Fucking won this last year as well

I occasionally say stuff to amuse myself, so maybe I'm more of a selfish comedian than a failed one.

Although saying that a George Micheal meme I made 30 minutes after his death now has 1.6k shares on facebook, so maybe I am hilarious.

Here it is

29y5xxj.jpg

Edited by UK Kat Von D

Herbie is tragically unfunny (though didn't get my vote). Does Kat even try to be funny?

Fucking won this last year as well

I occasionally say stuff to amuse myself, so maybe I'm more of a selfish comedian than a failed one.

Although saying that a George Micheal meme I made 30 minutes after his death now has 1.6k shares on facebook, so maybe I am hilarious.

Here it is

29y5xxj.jpg

That's randomly popped up on my thread yesterday as a friend had shared it.