He/She's a Good Egg 2016

HarmonicGenerator

He/She's a Good Egg 2016  

126 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Awards Moderator

They were private emails, alright? It was in my discretion to delete them. I guess my timing with that mini-rant did me in!

Thanks for mentioning me Chest. Its HG's to lose this year, a consistently great poster with only good things to say.

• Paid Members

Havent voted yet, because its quite hard (the decision, nothing else - oo-err!) When you think of good eggs on here its those 5 you think of to be honest. Baz venting about paedos in the footy thread had him get a load of shit thrown at him, which legit made me sad because he's a really good lad. It seemed to affect him judging by his tweets the same night, so any chance to let him know he's a good guy will always be taken by me.

Just should be noted now, a few of us on here tried for years to get Tommy! voted the best UK based wrestler during the PCC years. We saw a clip of him on youtube and he had a suit on in the ring so we tried our best to rig the vote. Always thought it would have been funny to see "1. Chris Connell 2. Doug Williams 3. El Ligero" and all the UKFFer lurkers on the British scene wonder what the fuck was going on.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Moderators

Just should be noted now, a few of us on here tried for years to get Tommy! voted the best UK based wrestler during the PCC years. We saw a clip of him on youtube and he had a suit on in the ring so we tried our best to rig the vote. Always thought it would have been funny to see "1. Chris Connell 2. Doug Williams 3. El Ligero" and all the UKFFer lurkers on the British scene wonder what the fuck was going on.

Hahaha, that would've been great.