UKFF On Topic Poster of the Year 2016

HarmonicGenerator

On Topic Poster of the Year 2016  

128 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

I barely follow wrestling at all these days but if I want to know what's happening, I just look on Ian's Twitter or his posts on here. I wish I knew as much about something as he does about wrestling.

• Paid Members

Some really good on Topic posters. It's a pity wrestling isn't more interesting!

Lister is always great, I love Pitcos's rants, I nom'd Colin Bollocks, he's seriously under rated. If I'd been allowed more nominations, I'd have gone for Liam O'Rourke, FUM, Benno, Uncle Zeb, Hat Guy, Supremo, Otto, Steak, gadge, garynysmon, WyattSheepMask, Onyx and loads of others I've forgotten.

That said, Ian gets my vote. He's the man.

Edited by tiger_rick

Always has to be Ian. In my head I've got the guy down to take over from Meltzer when he retires

No idea why Pitcos is nominated, he makes about two relevant posts a year and spends the rest of the time repeating himself with ramblings that don't make any sense

• Awards Moderator

Some really good on Topic posters. It's a pity wrestling isn't more interesting!

I think wrestling in 2016 has been tantalisingly close to being great this year. Occasional glimmers of great stuff hampered by shocking booking, poor timing and the dreaded 3 hour Raw. Bell-to-bell we're spoiled when it counts. That's why the discussion has been so decent this year. All shit = well we can't be arsed to discuss, all great = nothing interesting to discuss. Peaks and troughs = provokes response.

If I'd been allowed more nominations, I'd have gone for Liam O'Rourke, FUM, Benno, Uncle Zeb, Hat Guy, Supremo, Otto, Steak, gadge, garynysmon, WyattSheepMask, Onyx and loads of others I've forgotten.

Thanks Rick, means a lot coming from you.

Like everyone says, it just has to be Ian. No one can generate that much output and still balance being interesting, funny and right.

• Paid Members

I vote for Tiger Rick because he gave me tickers to see Rashers' (not SuperBacon) England debut at the Stadium of Light (and he's got my address now!). And he's great as well and has been for years. He's apart of the furniture as they say. He generates the best discussions, too.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Rick deserves it alone for still being the first to watch every bloody WWE show, no matter how shit it is (which most of the time they're quite shit) and gets his views across by the time I'm on my daily commute. He forms a large part in my decision of how fast I skip forward Raw and Smackdown. Probably the best thing to come out of Hull.

• Paid Members

Lister is always great, I love Pitcos's rants, I nom'd Colin Bollocks, he's seriously under rated. If I'd been allowed more nominations, I'd have gone for Liam O'Rourke, FUM, Benno, Uncle Zeb, Hat Guy, Supremo, Otto, Steak, gadge, garynysmon, WyattSheepMask, Onyx and loads of others I've forgotten.

That said, Ian gets my vote. He's the man.

Thanks! I'm pretty sure my best on topic work comes in 140 characters or less on Twitter, but thanks!