Were you ever scared of the Warrior?

IANdrewDiceClay

• Awards Moderator

Saying that, I can remember a dream where Kane in full costume waded through a ball pit to come and fuck me up at the Wacky Warehouse in Wembley.

Well that's fucking weird. I've had a few dreams about Kane coming to get me, and one of the more memorable ones took place in a Wacky Warehouse.
Chasing down that Hardcore title no doubt.

The only slightly scary thing I can remember is properly fearing for Hogan after Earthquake sat on his chest. It was probably garbage looking back but the presentation of it sold it like death. Combined with the requests to write in to wish Hulk well it seemed like a wake.

• Paid Members

Saying that, I can remember a dream where Kane in full costume waded through a ball pit to come and fuck me up at the Wacky Warehouse in Wembley.

Well that's fucking weird. I've had a few dreams about Kane coming to get me, and one of the more memorable ones took place in a Wacky Warehouse.
Chasing down that Hardcore title no doubt.

The only slightly scary thing I can remember is properly fearing for Hogan after Earthquake sat on his chest. It was probably garbage looking back but the presentation of it sold it like death. Combined with the requests to write in to wish Hulk well it seemed like a wake.

The following weeks replays did it for me.. as I said, the music and slow replays.. nightmare.

I had so many nightmares of the original Undertaker chasing me through a boiler room type place as a young lad, say from his debut in '91 until I realised what was what, it was the same dream every time, it was inspired by his slow methodical, stalking movement in a match. Like a Michael Myers type where no matter how quickly I ran he was still catching me up, then i'd wake up sweating just before he got me.

I was very scared of late 1991 Undertaker and Paul Bearer.

NAILZ and Papa Shango did scare me on occasion too.....

Archived