UKFF Top 50 Movies 2016 - Voting Closed -

Mr.E

Potentially, although in theory, if 2016 has good movies (or good enough to have made an impact) potentially people will include that in their top tens? It would be worth doing possibly separately, although I'd imagine many peoples top 10's would be very similar with fewer movies to choose from?

That and as we've had a count down like this before, I thought it'd be worth updating that. Plus I presumed it'd be interesting to see if many peoples views had changed on the movies they possibly voted for on the previous occasions whilst also maybe including some others that may have cropped up in the past 4 years.

A word of warning - when I ran the original in 2012, it took a LOT of effort to cobble together enough votes to make it worthwhile. But today the forum seems about half as busy as it was then and the film threads are comparatively not nearly as busy.

Yeah, if we don't get enough votes (which is likely) I'll see what we've got and either put together something from that or not bother going to the "countdown" stage at all. Hopefully the former rather than the latter.

This does mean, if we have fewer votes...and those that do vote do so enough for Suburban Commando, it might take the top spot ;) 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I'll give this a go but won't read the 2012 thread before hand. It'll be fun to see what changes. I expect there will be some jostling for postion but not so many new entries in my top 10.

Archived