Cris Cyborg

ColinBollocks

• Paid Members

Without question you're right about the declaration Supremo. That's a major fuck up.

Regarding the other stuff, a lot of that stuff is down to circumstance.

Woman's mma was still in its infancy and you had a dominant champion in a division that the ufc decided wasn't worth their time in.

She was basically stuck in limbo and flipped and flopped on statements as you say rightfully say. But I genuinely put that down to the position she found herself in and continuous attention she received from the general mma media.

When it comes down to it, Rousey vs Cyborg is all we heard for several years.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

It's also the below.

Spironolactone, marketed under the brand name Aldactone among others, is a medication that is primarily used to treat fluid build-up due to heart failure, liver scarring, or kidney disease. It is also used in the treatment of high blood pressure, low blood potassium that do not improve with supplementation, early-onset puberty, and acne and excessive hair growth in women.

• Moderators

Ronda is the pretty white girl, of course they'd want her to be the focus of the emerging division. And not only is she a pretty white girl, she is also a wrecking machine who seems to be being retconned into something average when she is nothing of the sort.

Rousey is Carano for the 2010s. Cyborg killed Carano, UFC will let Cyborg nowhere near Rousey.

• Paid Members

We'll see how this plays out. What can't be denied is Cyborg was hardly against using PEDs in the past. However, the whole Jones dick pill excuse and the way things worked out for Yoel, makes me sit back before going wild.

However, if there is a list of fighters you would put on a list of potential PED users, you'd be foolish not to include Cyborg.

• Paid Members

Don't be so naive, man. She was busted for stanozolol a few years ago - she uses steroids.

I see it more as not being a judgemental cunt.

Why are you calling me a cunt? She's been busted before for steroids, looks like she's on steroids, and has packed on 10lbs more muscle in the last 2-3 years.

If you think she's innocent here you're gullible, considering the evidence & past events.

• Paid Members

Don't be so naive, man. She was busted for stanozolol a few years ago - she uses steroids.

I see it more as not being a judgemental cunt.

Why are you calling me a cunt? She's been busted before for steroids, looks like she's on steroids, and has packed on 10lbs more muscle in the last 2-3 years.

If you think she's innocent here you're gullible, considering the evidence & past events.

For starters, I'm not specifically calling you a cunt. More I would class myself one if i were to judge her before she's gone through the relevant procedures and ultimately the same for others who judge her before we know exactly what has gone on.

There's a reason that USADA flag someone first for a potential violation. 

I think we've seen enough of the Jones, Means and Romero cases to know that every case isn't just cut and dry "they're cheats". 

We've heard her case, and we'll see how USADA act and respond.

• 5 months later...
  • Paid Members

Says the woman who throws punches after the round is over. 

I find the 'I won't fight him/her because steroids' thing hilarious most of the time because it only seems to matter when said fighter is very likely about to catch a bad arse kicking. Like I love Bisping but he was fine fighting 'proven cheater' Anderson Silva and the original TRT boy Hendo. But Yoel Romero is apparently the worst human being ever and will never deserve a shot. It's shite and it's because deep down he knows, doesn't he? He just knows. Same with De Randamie here. I gave her the benefit of the doubt after she beat Holly Holm and suddenly started on about her hand being injured once the subject of fighting Cyborg came up. But now she comes out 5 months later after disappearing without a peep and says she won't fight the only woman anyone gives a fuck about at 145? It can only be because she knows she's going to get battered. Because if she believed she could win, what could be bigger for De Randamie's stock right now than a win over Cyborg? She's the least interesting champion in the UFC by far and that win would do great things for her. But she obviously doesn't fancy the job. Which in turn makes me not even want to see it now either. Who wants to see a fight where one of them is already beaten mentally? 

The fight for me now is Nunes vs Cyborg. It's a way off of course but once Cyborg gets the belt at 145 (you know it's a matter of 'when' not 'if'), if Nunes can keep rolling as 135 champ then I can see that fight picking up some real steam by this time next year. It wouldn't be anywhere near the box office monster Rousey vs Cyborg would've been but it's a better actual fight IMO. Easily the two scariest women in the game.* 

*Who aren't Polish and named Joanna. 

Archived