Royal Rumble Wishlist and Predictions

Undefeated Steak

Starting to lean more towards AJ winning at the Rumble with how strong the Cena build has been in recent weeks, which opens up a lot of possibilities for Mania.

What I love about this Rumble is not knowing for sure who is going to win, and part of me thinks, since they love their first-time-evers, that they may have a guy win on his WWE debut to shoot someone straight to the top, which would be Joe or Naka (if he loses to Roode the night before).

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Watching 2010, hard cam has entrance on right. Seems a really easy way they could differentiate raw & smackdown visually.

I remember when they used to have PPV from MSG and the hard camera would face the entranceway. I know it was like that at the 2000 Rumble, Mania 10, 20 (I think) and the 2002 Survivor Series. There've been a couple of Raws where the entrance was on the right as well. It's a bit jarring. Little things like that can be a lot more of a difference maker, though.

I can't decide between Strowman having a good run in the Rumble and getting lots of eliminations, or him coming out at 30 and a number of guys having to work together to eliminate him. One of those moments where his music hit and the guys in the ring all look a bit demoralised that they have to go through a fresh monster to have a chance of winning.

Archived