Royal Rumble Wishlist and Predictions

Undefeated Steak

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again, around the #10 mark, I'd quite for Strowman to clear the ring and have Ellsworth come out #11, and as someone else posted have slowly walk down to the ring delaying his inevitable pasting, just as he gets to the ring the buzzer sounds and he turns around hoping for reinforcements, but Lesnar enters at #12 leaving Ellsworth to either take a pasting or get murdered, poor bastard

If they don't debut Dillinger at #10 I've lost all faith in the company. They're dead to me. I'm not even massive on Dillinger, it's just the fucking most obvious thing to do, ever

If they don't debut Dillinger at #10 I've lost all faith in the company. They're dead to me. I'm not even massive on Dillinger, it's just the fucking most obvious thing to do, ever

But the numbers are drawn at random????

And wrestlings scripted so they should do it

And wrestlings scripted so they should do it

Your the sort of bloke that doesn't leave milk out for Santa aren't you?

I wanna see Bobby Roode in at 30, with a long glorious entrance. Final participants Wyatt, Orton and Reigns who are all legit potential winners (although fans wouldn't be excited about those prospect.) This means when Roode wins it blows the roof off.

This leads to an awesome road to Wrestlemania. We've got Roode bragging about beating everyone in the company and listing names who had already been eliminated.

Rocking up on both brands like he owns the place.

We all know how much WWE like to involve the McMahons in everything with power struggles and so forth, but watching Roode try and negotiate which brand he will join could be fun. He could get Steph on her knees in the ring begging for him to sign with Raw, then tell her to "bark like a dog." Okay maybe not that, but there are loads of possibilities.

• Paid Members

Dillinger at number 10 seems like such an obvious, fun idea, that if they don't do it I can see the crowd booing whoever comes out instead.

It seems the perfect time for a Samoa Joe debut. Maybe tease a confrontation with Brock or Goldberg for later down the line.

You'd have to think that someone who's on NXT will debut at the Rumble and win. Especially with how over the brand is and with how often they mention "making history", it's inevitable that someone will come from there and do just that.

I wouldn't put it past them doing something like this. Especial with there now being two title, the rumble winner doesn't necessarily have to headline Wrestlemania. It can end up being a mid-card match and have the other title match or what ever as the main event. 

Archived