Royal Rumble Wishlist and Predictions

Undefeated Steak

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not expecting anything revolutionary but a couple of things not beyond the realms of possibility.

1) Lesnar and Strowman squaring up at one point, maybe a dogpile of 205's finest crash test dummies, leading possibly to...

2) Brock being eliminated by Ellsworth in a shot-for-shot recycle of Maven/Taker, leading to Ellsworth being dismantled violently

3) Number 30, the buzzer goes, Ride of the Valkyries starts, and the Miz appears and wins, leading to Bryan trying to pull strings all the way to Mania, and maybe Miz v Deadman?

• Paid Members

3) Number 30, the buzzer goes, Ride of the Valkyries starts, and the Miz appears and wins, leading to Bryan trying to pull strings all the way to Mania, and maybe Miz v Deadman?

I mentioned this a month or so ago, and I'm desperately hoping they go down this road with Miz. Given the crowd reactions of the past few years this would be a great way to turn that negative to a positive and Miz is the ideal heel for that role.

now don't call me a mentalist too fast, but here's a pitch..

Sami Zayn wins the Rumble... he gets to eliminate Strowman, paying back in-part for the pummeling he's taken from him recently, despite not BEATING him, cos nobody should be beating Braun right now.

he can take many more pummelings from Braun en route to Mania, and generally be an injury-selling machine, but the end-game... Reigns v Zayn..

might not scream immediate money, but assume Taker works Cena and assume Brock works Goldie... HHH is doing his annually bombing storyline with Rollins, preventing any cool Shield shit they could do with the new Wyatts.. all signs point to Reigns v Zayn for me, and it could be face v face, everyone pretty much already knows who they're supporting and the atmosphere would be massive no matter what, but needless to fucking say that'd be some stage for the Reigns heel turn literally everybody really really really wants. And other than maybe Bayley or Connor the Crusher, there ain't many better candidates out there to turn heel on than good ol' Sami. and as for Sami well talk about someone who would truly benefit from winning this, he's right up top

• 2 weeks later...

I said before about ty dillinger entering the royal rumble match at no. 10 but i feel that's to easy. so i say if not no. 10 then 11 and have the miz or somebody like wade barrett come out at 10 take heat then ty dillinger comes out 11. id love to see reaction. Plus Braun stowman to have most eliminations and win royal rumble match as i said before.

I can see Strowman being eliminated by the whole Raw roster, like they usually do with the big men (Big Show/Henry etc). Except this time there is even more reason as A) He is a massive threat & B) He has pretty much beaten everybody so everyone has even more reason to get back at him.

This is a bit of a long shot but i feel balor (if in royal rumble match) or samoa joe will eliminate undertaker in the royal rumble match. And if balor eliminates maybe setting up a dream match with undertaker at mania. Even though there is a lot of talk/thought of cena vs undertaker at wrestlemania. just a prediction and a sort of wish. 

• Paid Members

The Miz comes out to Bryan's theme, they all boo it, then they cheer because they don't want to be see as non-meta. So they cheer Reigns as well, just to fuck with the 'man'. Then they're heads explode in confusion, bits of replica belts all over the place.

This is a bit of a long shot but i feel balor (if in royal rumble match) or samoa joe will eliminate undertaker in the royal rumble match. And if balor eliminates maybe setting up a dream match with undertaker at mania. Even though there is a lot of talk/thought of cena vs undertaker at wrestlemania. just a prediction and a sort of wish.

A dream for Vince, maybe. I do believe that if Balor returns at the RR, he'll probably win it tbh.

Archived