205 Live

HarmonicGenerator

I don't know how financially viable it would be to combine the 205 tapings with NXT, but that would surely help the crowd reaction.

Jack Gallagher was the stand out for me, I really hope he gets a show on Raw, he's the kinda character the division needs to succeed.

At a guess, that may cock up the "205 live" thing a little bit

I like Gulak. He's not done anything of use on the roster yet, but he's a decent mean heel. It's Nese I can't be arsed with at all, there's just something about that expressionless face... 

020_CWC_USA_TonyNese--5dddffec84c5b40ed5vlcsnap-00641.jpg

..am i the only one?

Edited by sj5522

• Paid Members

I can't believe how unlikeable TJP is, this is a set up for a whiny heel run, right??

I've always thought so. Although using him as a short-term face (that is quite appealing to the youth of today) is/was a good touch, he definitely comes across as somebody better suited as a cocky heel. His match VS Rich Swann in the Cruiserweight Classic is proof of this.

• Awards Moderator

That show didn't really hold my interest, even compared to last week. It's only the second episode, and two of the three matches this week were rematches from episode 1, while the third changed my mind on Noam Dar again - I found that match with Cedric pretty dull going.

Also, Rich Swann dribbles a lot when he gets hit with moves.

Edit: and Jack Gallagher lost!

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

Only just got round to watching the first two episodes of this. It's basically just Cruiserweight Classic: The Series isn't it.

Even that roll call one episode one, Cedric Alexander was the only guy to get a reaction, and that's with having the (then) Cruiserweight champion with his shitty little flag there and the winner of the CWC itself.

I know it's called 205 Live, but surely it isn't being shown 'live' is it? Surely it's being taped beforehand and shown on delay as there's no way anyone is sticking around after AJ Styles has been on to watch the likes of Noam Dar or Drew Gulak

Only just got round to watching the first two episodes of this. It's basically just Cruiserweight Classic: The Series isn't it.

Even that roll call one episode one, Cedric Alexander was the only guy to get a reaction, and that's with having the (then) Cruiserweight champion with his shitty little flag there and the winner of the CWC itself.

I know it's called 205 Live, but surely it isn't being shown 'live' is it? Surely it's being taped beforehand and shown on delay as there's no way anyone is sticking around after AJ Styles has been on to watch the likes of Noam Dar or Drew Gulak

For the 1st episode they had styles vs Ambrose as a dark match to help people stay. I am sure they will continue this.

• 2 weeks later...

So is Aries done wrestling now and they're nudging him towards commentary do we think? He's certainly too small for the main roster, and yes, I could see him being slotted into the CW division as a 'star' but maybe he sees the desk as a better option at this point. From what he's shown on NXT I think I've probably seen every single variation on the matches he can have over the years, I'm not sure where else he goes.