Sign in to follow this  
HarmonicGenerator

205 Live

If you're not completely burned out on wrestling so far this week, this show featured a class Nese/Murphy rematch. And a long-overdue face turn for Jack Gallagher who I really couldn't get invested in as a heel.

7 hours ago, Lorne Malvo said:

If you're not completely burned out on wrestling so far this week, this show featured a class Nese/Murphy rematch. And a long-overdue face turn for Jack Gallagher who I really couldn't get invested in as a heel.

I probably preferred the rematch to their one at Mania - the fact they weren’t reduced to a soundless corner clip for part of it probably helped!

I wonder if it means Murphy’s off to Raw or Smackers next week in the Shake Up.

I'd love to see Murphy get a chance on the main roster, but I think it would kill 205 for me. There's probably only Cedric, Gulak and Gallagher I'm arsed about other than Murphy, and some of the guys they're featuring at the moment (Kanellis, Humberto) really don't do anything for me.

No idea who they're going to position as Nese's first challenger as it seems we've seen him vs everybody else a million times already. Nese/Lorcan maybe?

Missed last week's show and just watching this week's.  A 4 man commentary team?  Good grief.

They replaced Percy Watson with Aiden English, someone must have reminded them they need a token black on each commentary team so they've added (added, not replaced anyone) with David Otunga !

How on earth is Otunga still employed by them?? What on earth does he do (other than now sitting at a desk for 205 Live)?

Four man commentary team and a (presumably) soon to be central feud of Tony Nese vs Ariya Daivari. 205’s about to enter another of its ‘a chore to watch’ periods.

They really need more new talent. I feel like despite it being a really good show most weeks, it does end up feeling a bit samey.

1 hour ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

Four man commentary team and a (presumably) soon to be central feud of Tony Nese vs Ariya Daivari. 205’s about to enter another of its ‘a chore to watch’ periods.

I'd imagine the dead crowds make it a chore enough as it is. You really are a brave bunch to continue to watch this show.

3 hours ago, DavidB6937 said:

Honestly I figured it was because he was married to Jennifer Hudson but now they've split I'm really not sure.

I always assumed they held on to him initially for that reason, but she's not really been much of a name for years anyway has she?

1 hour ago, PunkStep said:

I always assumed they held on to him initially for that reason, but she's not really been much of a name for years anyway has she?

Hey, now... she’s in the new film version of Cats that’s coming out this year. So there’s that.

1 hour ago, PunkStep said:

Well you know how Vince has his finger on the pulse of mainstream media.