Sign in to follow this  
HarmonicGenerator

205 Live

I’m just glad that they’re finally doing something with him, not that I’ve ever been a massive fan of his but if you’ve got a guy on the payroll you might as well use him. I know he’s had his issues with pain pills before coming in and it’s great that he has overcome that. Wrestling a more ‘traditional’ straight forward style makes him stand out too, which can only be a good thing

I’ve never been a Lio Rush fan but this week’s match with Cedric is the best I’ve ever seen him look in ring. Crowd got into it too, which is an achievement considering how dead they were the rest of the show.

Just came here to post about this match. Now that was a belting Wrestling match, best i have seen on 205 live for a long time and actually got me invested in a crossroads type of way, seemed like it had consequences with the winner being propelled forward. 

WWE innit so Rush will likely beat him next week and parity is restored but for now i will enjoy what was a brilliant outing. Also i have literally never seen a springboard stunner off the bottom rope.

This week’s episode was notable mainly for Ariya Daivari’s opponent looking slightly like a more balding Shannon Moore circa about 2003.

There’s also a 20 minute Mike Kanellis match with a bit of a Dusty Finish if that’s your thing.

59 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Let me guess, 16-Bit game stuff?

The only one I noticed is one that looks like a poem on his chest. He has the title in bigger letters and it’s called The Road. 

Another week of cruisers going all out in the ring and nobody in the crowd giving a shit. It’s a shame.

So Buddy Murphy’s opponent for Mania is either going to be Cedric (which we’ve seen already at Super Showdown with a great result) or Nese (which kind of has a story since they’ve had a loose alliance recently-ish but I don’t recall WWE crowds ever really caring about Nese). Either way I’m not sure it’s their best use of Murphy but at the same time I struggle to think of anyone on 205 who’d be a better fit for him and give him a better chance of being on the main card.

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

205 are knocking it out of the park with their matches recently. It's a real shame WWE aren't willing to give them 15 minutes on the main show to do a crazy spotfest / Ladder match in front of casual fans to get some eyes on them.

1 minute ago, chokeout said:

205 are knocking it out of the park with their matches recently. It's a real shame WWE aren't willing to give them 15 minutes on the main show to do a crazy spotfest / Ladder match in front of casual fans to get some eyes on them.

Cruiserweights should absolutely have a match on every Raw. More exposure for the performers and would add some excitement to the 3 hours.

1 hour ago, Winston said:

Cruiserweights should absolutely have a match on every Raw. More exposure for the performers and would add some excitement to the 3 hours.

They did that when they launched the show, and no-one gave a shit. 

Its been discussed ad nauseam that’s its problem is being on after Smackdown when all the top guys have been on already

Edited by WyattSheepMask

This week was an absolute nothing show, but it does feature a Norman Smiley cameo.

Is Murphy injured? Feels like an age since he’s had a match on TV.