205 Live

HarmonicGenerator

As has already been mentioned, I would get rid of the Bollywood Boys (who really did not impress in the opening match). While they are at it they should get rid of Ariya Daivari, HoHo Lun and Mustafa Ali as well.

Racist.

But i'm keeping a Mexican, a Puerto Rican and a Japanese...

205 should be filmed in its own arena like they do for nxt.

NXT's a development arm. They're happy for it to be a loss leader. There's no sense in running "205 Live" (which sounds like a shit Radio station) if it's going to lose money. It's bonus programming for the Network, filming it in a place they already have the equipment makes perfect sense.

Plus, (in theory at least) it helps get the new wrestlers over to sections of the Smackdown crowd who otherwise probably wouldn't watch the show.

• Paid Members

As has already been mentioned, I would get rid of the Bollywood Boys (who really did not impress in the opening match). While they are at it they should get rid of Ariya Daivari, HoHo Lun and Mustafa Ali as well.

Racist.

#BREXIT

• Paid Members

As has already been mentioned, I would get rid of the Bollywood Boys (who really did not impress in the opening match). While they are at it they should get rid of Ariya Daivari, HoHo Lun and Mustafa Ali as well.

Racist.

But i'm keeping a Mexican, a Puerto Rican and a Japanese...

Behind a wall I bet you sicko

Not very happy with them putting the belt on that dancing bufoon. Kendricks' style doesn't lend to much crowd noise but he's interesting to watch, from my perspective, in the same way that Gallagher is awesome, and he cuts a great promo. Kendrick is the champ we can all aspire to be!! Those of us a similar age to him anyway. Anyway, the main event was pretty good and saved the show. I had to turn off after the first match the first time I tried to view it, mostly after Drew Gulaks' sterling mic work. I don't get that guy at all.

Really didn't enjoy the opening match. Much of the same opinion regarding the Bollywood Boys, they might be better suited as a flamboyant heel team perhaps.

Gulak buggering up his mic time was a shame, Tony Neass was standout I thought overall.

Jack Gallagher was quality, the shining star of the show, massively entertaining and something a bit different.

As the show was starting I suspected a title change just because it was the first show and it would give the live "anything can happen" feel. I don't think it was the right man to win it though. Rich Swann is a pretty charismatic guy but the two times I've heard him talk (205 Live and RAW earlier in the week), I thought he was pretty horrid. Shame.

What happens now with TJP, before the Kendrick match he said "if you lose in out the picture too" or something along those lines.

I don't know how financially viable it would be to combine the 205 tapings with NXT, but that would surely help the crowd reaction.

Jack Gallagher was the stand out for me, I really hope he gets a show on Raw, he's the kinda character the division needs to succeed.