205 Live

HarmonicGenerator

• Paid Members
On 9/6/2018 at 7:16 PM, TildeGuy~! said:

Have they ever done the hometown hero loses gimmick in 2 matches? 

Survivors 97. The whole of Canada counts as the Harts' hometown!

• Paid Members

At least they’re actually going to do something with him now - this change could be just what he needs. Also, Maria looked exceptional. 

Rush and Dorado were actually having a tidy little match before that, and Alexander/Nese was a decent watch as well. I like how they portrayed Cedric following his loss to Murphy, and Nese desperately needed a big win to get back on track. Cracking little show this week. 

• 2 weeks later...

I’m just glad that they’re finally doing something with him, not that I’ve ever been a massive fan of his but if you’ve got a guy on the payroll you might as well use him. I know he’s had his issues with pain pills before coming in and it’s great that he has overcome that. Wrestling a more ‘traditional’ straight forward style makes him stand out too, which can only be a good thing

• 3 weeks later...

Just came here to post about this match. Now that was a belting Wrestling match, best i have seen on 205 live for a long time and actually got me invested in a crossroads type of way, seemed like it had consequences with the winner being propelled forward. 

WWE innit so Rush will likely beat him next week and parity is restored but for now i will enjoy what was a brilliant outing. Also i have literally never seen a springboard stunner off the bottom rope.

• 3 months later...
  • Awards Moderator

This week’s episode was notable mainly for Ariya Daivari’s opponent looking slightly like a more balding Shannon Moore circa about 2003.

There’s also a 20 minute Mike Kanellis match with a bit of a Dusty Finish if that’s your thing.