205 Live

HarmonicGenerator

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Love-Wilcox said:

Yet ANOTHER cracking main event on 205 this week. I really wish they could do something about the dead crowds, these lads deserve so much better.

I can’t fathom how it’s been going on for so long and they still haven’t decided to record 205 before Smackdown. Putting the 205 guys out first, they’d have a fresh crowd who’d likely go nuts for them.

Nobody on the planet would care that it wasn’t actually “live.”  

Edited by Supremo

7 minutes ago, Supremo said:

Nobody on the planet would care that it wasn’t actually “live.”  

You have met wrestling fans haven’t you?

Is there any reason why it can’t be live before Smackdown? If they can do it live afterwards, surely they can move Table For 3 or whatever to later and show it live before smackdown

• Awards Moderator
1 minute ago, WyattSheepMask said:

It’s so sad that I can hear them in my head, chanting “this show’s taped” or “pre-recorded clap clap clapclapclap”. So all the casuals watching on the Network know. For their own good.

6 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Is there any reason why it can’t be live before Smackdown? If they can do it live afterwards, surely they can move Table For 3 or whatever to later and show it live before smackdown

The event would have to start too early, probably.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Awards Moderator

Good/bad/intriguing about this week's episode:

Good: Lince Dorado's outfit. Looked fantastic - a massive improvement on the cheap-looking stuff he used to wear.

Bad: Vic Joseph thinking going "oooohhhh!" before, during and after every move is a substitute for saying words on commentary.

Intriguing: Where they might be going with this Mustafa Ali injury angle...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Buddy Murphy really is fantastic, isn't he? Since he came into 205 Live he has been a revelation.

Back during the Blake & Murphy days I just thought he was a half-decent tag wrestler and nothing more. Just goes to show what a few years in the PC can do for you. He's easily in my top 5 wrestlers of the year.

• Paid Members

I hope he does. There was an NXT show in Australia not long after Blake & Murphy split, he came out in Aussie flag tights, and I remember thinking then it would be cool if they tried to repackage him as a British Bulldog-style national hero.