Sign in to follow this  
HarmonicGenerator

205 Live

Just when you think you've seen it all, Buddy and Ali raise the bar of innovation yet again. Superstars. These two would get 5 stars getting out of the car.

On 7/8/2018 at 3:49 PM, Philjax said:

Just when you think you've seen it all, Buddy and Ali raise the bar of innovation yet again. Superstars. These two would get 5 stars getting out of the car.

Just watched this and it was superb. The fact this is stuck on 205 live when Ali's underdog selling is probably only second in the company to Gargano is incredible. 

Edited by Wrasslin

1 hour ago, Love-Wilcox said:

Yet ANOTHER cracking main event on 205 this week. I really wish they could do something about the dead crowds, these lads deserve so much better.

The crowds are always making noise and reacting by the end of the matches, but it’s a shame that they’ve basically got to win the audience over from scratch every single week.

Really enjoyed the four way, it was nice to have a match like that which wasn’t just “two roll out of the ring, have a standard singles match then swap”. I think Gulak could beat Cedric when they meet.

5 hours ago, Love-Wilcox said:

Yet ANOTHER cracking main event on 205 this week. I really wish they could do something about the dead crowds, these lads deserve so much better.

I can’t fathom how it’s been going on for so long and they still haven’t decided to record 205 before Smackdown. Putting the 205 guys out first, they’d have a fresh crowd who’d likely go nuts for them.

Nobody on the planet would care that it wasn’t actually “live.”  

Edited by Supremo

7 minutes ago, Supremo said:

Nobody on the planet would care that it wasn’t actually “live.”  

You have met wrestling fans haven’t you?

Is there any reason why it can’t be live before Smackdown? If they can do it live afterwards, surely they can move Table For 3 or whatever to later and show it live before smackdown

1 minute ago, WyattSheepMask said:

It’s so sad that I can hear them in my head, chanting “this show’s taped” or “pre-recorded clap clap clapclapclap”. So all the casuals watching on the Network know. For their own good.

6 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Is there any reason why it can’t be live before Smackdown? If they can do it live afterwards, surely they can move Table For 3 or whatever to later and show it live before smackdown

The event would have to start too early, probably.

I doubt that would be a reason.  Smackdown TV recordings start at 7.45 and finish after 11.  There's no reason it couldn't start at 7. and finish at 10.30.

They just want it live and want it on at 10pm for whatever reason.

Good/bad/intriguing about this week's episode:

Good: Lince Dorado's outfit. Looked fantastic - a massive improvement on the cheap-looking stuff he used to wear.

Bad: Vic Joseph thinking going "oooohhhh!" before, during and after every move is a substitute for saying words on commentary.

Intriguing: Where they might be going with this Mustafa Ali injury angle...

Two good reasons to watch this week’s episode.

1) Jack Gallagher does a lovely Flair-style face flop during the Kendrick-Tozawa match.

2) Buddy Murphy continues to be bloody incredible and has a brilliant main event match against Kalisto.