205 Live

HarmonicGenerator

• Paid Members

i don't think they could have made a worse start than by putting the Bollywood Boys on first. Who is that gimmick aimed at? the US audience isn't going to be into that soft shit. The video package before hand was pure 'American Idol' stuff, sob story nonsence, then they came out doing the Bollywood dance and tried incooperating Bollywood dancing into their moves. Absolutely horrid.

I see them as just a bit of harmless fun. I don't think they look overly great, and having them go over Nese (who looks like he could destroy them on his own) was a bit much, but they'll be a decent faces to use going forward. 

Hopefully we'll get Cruiserweight tag belts as well.

Kicking off a new show with some harmless fun was a shit move though, my first impressions of 205 Live were 'well this is gonna suck'. Harmless fun or not it was terrible. If that's the kind of faces the WWE expect fans to get behind on 205 Live i don't think there's much hope going forward.

I'm not sure what to make of Jack Gallagher either, he's unique. He's got that going for him.

Is the show filmed after Smackdown?

• Paid Members

its a bit shit to be honest and its a bit shit to see jack Gallagher back cant stand him he has jobber writen allover him

have to say im not a fan of noam dar either

but on the plus side we have austin aries and he will make it fun viewing when he get back in the ring

I don't like you.

:laugh:

i don't think they could have made a worse start than by putting the Bollywood Boys on first. Who is that gimmick aimed at? the US audience isn't going to be into that soft shit. The video package before hand was pure 'American Idol' stuff, sob story nonsence, then they came out doing the Bollywood dance and tried incooperating Bollywood dancing into their moves. Absolutely horrid.

I see them as just a bit of harmless fun. I don't think they look overly great, and having them go over Nese (who looks like he could destroy them on his own) was a bit much, but they'll be a decent faces to use going forward. 

Hopefully we'll get Cruiserweight tag belts as well.

Kicking off a new show with some harmless fun was a shit move though, my first impressions of 205 Live were 'well this is gonna suck'. Harmless fun or not it was terrible. If that's the kind of faces the WWE expect fans to get behind on 205 Live i don't think there's much hope going forward.

I'm not sure what to make of Jack Gallagher either, he's unique. He's got that going for him.

Is the show filmed after Smackdown?

Ah man, each to their own, but for me its more "ahh, this is a bit of fun", but then you get to the main and have your socks blown off. Plus my expectations are already set thanks to the CWC, so I know exactly the type of thing that'll be on the show. Maybe not everybody else is on board, but I'm fully ready for a quality show.

Also Jack Gallagher is awesome.

As has already been mentioned, I would get rid of the Bollywood Boys (who really did not impress in the opening match). While they are at it they should get rid of Ariya Daivari, HoHo Lun and Mustafa Ali as well.

Bring in/over Neville, Kalisto and maybe Sin Cara to give the show some known WWE stars.

• Paid Members

205 should be filmed in its own arena like they do for nxt.

NXT's a development arm. They're happy for it to be a loss leader. There's no sense in running "205 Live" (which sounds like a shit Radio station) if it's going to lose money. It's bonus programming for the Network, filming it in a place they already have the equipment makes perfect sense.

NXT's a development arm. They're happy for it to be a loss leader. There's no sense in running "205 Live" (which sounds like a shit Radio station) if it's going to lose money. It's bonus programming for the Network, filming it in a place they already have the equipment makes perfect sense.

Ii think its own arena would be better

Tiger Rick answered you mate.

Yes it would be nice, but it'll cost them more money than its worth. So probably not happening.