2016 UKFF 50 - Pimping Thread

Linus

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Apologies if there's anyone I've missed - Welsh Wrestling, All-Star, Megaslam etc fly under the radar but if you consider work there list-worthy then please suggest names and try to find footage!

There's a fair few Yorkshire lads missing off this. Dan James, Sean Only, David Graves, Nsereko, probably more that aren't coming to mind at the moment. Been on most Tidal shows this year in Leeds and Darlington, and I'd assume also working in plenty of other places. There's also Saxon Huxley, Danny O'Docherty, Big Joe, and again probably more that aren't coming to mind at the moment, working for RISE who have been running regular shows in Leeds and Middlesborough for the last couple of years or so. Thinking about it, there must be loads of lads across the country who work regularly but aren't on that list...

When did Charlie Garrett become Charlie Stirling? I'm sure he was still Charlie Garrett when I saw him a month or so ago. Did he change his name after those webcam videos of him pulling his plonker appeared on the internet a few weeks ago?

I noticed he was going by it in Rev Pro recentlywhere he's Tag Champs with Joel Redman, but now he's changed it everywhere. Thought it was a gimmick for one promotion he was doing at first. I remember seeing him the first one or two times when he went by Zak Garrett and think he went by Charlie around the time he was part of the Alpha Males with Iestyn Rees. Seen him at least a dozen times since then. It's good he's been branching out to more places since then.

There's a fair few Yorkshire lads missing off this. Dan James, Sean Only, David Graves, Nsereko, probably more that aren't coming to mind at the moment. Been on most Tidal shows this year in Leeds and Darlington, and I'd assume also working in plenty of other places. There's also Saxon Huxley, Danny O'Docherty, Big Joe, and again probably more that aren't coming to mind at the moment, working for RISE who have been running regular shows in Leeds and Middlesborough for the last couple of years or so. Thinking about it, there must be loads of lads across the country who work regularly but aren't on that list...

When did Charlie Garrett become Charlie Stirling? I'm sure he was still Charlie Garrett when I saw him a month or so ago. Did he change his name after those webcam videos of him pulling his plonker appeared on the internet a few weeks ago?

Has Sean Only been out injured for most of the year? I remember seeing him at a show last year, arm in sling and then seeing his name pop up recently and also in action at PWL in Chester but nothing much in between.

• Paid Members

Has Sean Only been out injured for most of the year? I remember seeing him at a show last year, arm in sling and then seeing his name pop up recently and also in action at PWL in Chester but nothing much in between.

Sean Only was injured last year, but been back for most of this year.

Charlie Garrett became Charlie Sterling with effect from the last RevPro London shows, I believe.

As you say, many of the TIDAL and NGW rosters are missing here (plus the likes of MegaSlam, AllStar, EPW etc, but we aren't really their type of audience):

David Graves

Ace Matthews

Sean Only

Dan James

Seb Strife

JC Thunder/Boris Koslov

HT Drake is another one missing from the list who I feel deserves to be mentioned - I'd figure him for a Top 50 spot, in fact.  He's a Newcastle guy who wrestles in that region for Absolute, NE1, 3CW and now for WhatCulture, but I know him best from his work in TIDAL, where he's had a stellar year including more than playing his part in great high profile bouts with import stars Ricochet, Shane Strickland and Joey Janela.

From FutureShock (And other promotions...) to add to the list.

Mark Massa

Noah
Henry T. Grodd

"Gentleman" John McGregor

Don Meacho
Danielle Hunter
Alexis Rose
Jenson Blake

Dan Evans
Dean MacManus
Ringo Ryan
Babyface Pitbull
Marc Morgan
Dave Delvecchio

Pyro
Drill
Mr Williams
Lizzy Styles
Little Miss Roxxy
Sierra Loxton

• Paid Members

What have I missed here, how did this happen then?

• Paid Members

As I have only started going to uk shows this year, what are the rules re Votes/nominations, as I'd like to make a decent go of it

The traditional way - which I see no reason to alter - is for everyone to nominate up to 15 names which will be tallied to find the 50. Once we have those 50, you'll be asked to vote on your (up to) top 15 once again, and the combined scores will rank them 50-1. I'll put a detailed explanation in the right place nearer the time.

• Paid Members

Here's the As...

Aaron Echo vs Timm Wylie

Aaron Echo vs Ravie Davie (highlights)

Alexander Henry vs Adam Christ vs Assassin vs Saxon Huxley vs Mihai

New Nation (Alexander Henry & Jason Prime) vs Travis Banks & Lee Hunter

New Nation (Alexander Henry & Jason Prime) vs The Proven (Caz Crash & Sam Wilder)

• Paid Members

Alex Gracie vs Joe Hendry

Alex Gracie vs Gabriel Kidd vs Joseph Conners

Alex Windsor vs Nixon Newell vs Katarlina Leigh

Alex Windsor & Bea Priestley vs Nixon Newell & Little Miss Roxxy

Alex Windsor vs Kay Lee Ray vs Nixon Newell vs Kasey Owens

Archived