Incredibly obscure cartoons

WWFChilli

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Who was that little French cunt who turned up at 5.30am on a Sunday morning? Was all over the French textbooks as well...may have had an intergalactic feel to it. Or I might have made this all up...

Is this not Omar haha. It's a french show.
I don't think so by looking at pictures. I feel like it's more something that was shown to us in French class on a video, but can definitely remember it on Channel 4 too. The character had a name like Bloop or Floonk or something like that.

Fuck knows, but I'm down the Sunday night YouTube rabbit hole now, just watching some Babar...

All French cartoon characters have those kind of stupid names. But I think you might be thinking of Muzzy? I liked that. It was the go-to when our French teacher couldn't be bothered to teach, so I have fond memories of not having to learn associated with it.

I hate all this nostalgia shite but I've just been reminded of Ovide and the Gang, I'm pretty sure it was utter trash but the intro music is giving me that warm and fuzzy feeling. The same can't be said for Bobbys World, the little prick always got me angry and I've no idea why.

Edit: fucking garbage. How did this get on TV?

What I always wondered about Captain Zed and the Zee Zone, but have never bothered to look up, is which came first - that or Potsworth & Co? I seem to remember them both following the same basic theme.

• Paid Members

I hate all this nostalgia shite but I've just been reminded of Ovide and the Gang, I'm pretty sure it was utter trash but the intro music is giving me that warm and fuzzy feeling. The same can't be said for Bobbys World, the little prick always got me angry and I've no idea why.

Edit: fucking garbage. How did this get on TV?

I'd love to know how it got bought over. Insane pissing away of time that could have been spent just throwing a Scooby Doo rerun on.

Remembered that space boat type show. It was called The Bobobobs, and it was still fucking terrible.

• Moderators

I hate all this nostalgia shite but I've just been reminded of Ovide and the Gang

Agree on a) Nostalgia being fucking shite, and b) being reminded of Ovide and the gang when I first saw this thread. Mainly because the word Ovide turned into Video in the opening credits.

• Moderators

If anyone remembers Gogs https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gogs

Gogs was a tremendously critically acclaimed bit of claymation that bastardly framed North Walians as behind the time cavemen. It was pretty decent though. S4C have a good record for animation.

Archived