• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

March 26 "I'm pleased to announce the expansion of my pub empire. After years of war, I've taken over the Rovers Return and tonight, you'll see me on BBC and ITV." "''old on, mum.

I heard they tore the house down so much, Will Ospreay set up a GoFundMe for it.

One of Earthquake's children posted a picture on Reddit, and this great story about him was the top reply.  

Posted Images

15 years to the day that Eddie Guerrero passed away. I still remember my mate telling me about it in the morning once I'd got in to school, felt like I'd been punched in the gut.

Absolutely adored Eddie, first time I saw him must have been WCW in 98, after cartoon network had finished up on a Friday night, and was a mark for him from early on. 

Recently got the missus to watch Eddie vs Rey from Havoc 97 with me and it still holds up. Might be able to convince her to watch Eddie vs Brock with me next. 

This reminds me of the bloke who used to drink in my dad's local, Bogroll Combes. He read that Marmite encouraged hair growth and had slathered it all over his thinning bonce. He stank of it apparently. 

1 hour ago, gmoney said:

This reminds me of the bloke who used to drink in my dad's local, Bogroll Combes. He read that Marmite encouraged hair growth and had slathered it all over his thinning bonce. He stank of it apparently. 

Did you like him or hate him?

3 minutes ago, Factotum said:

Did you like him or hate him?

I had no strong feelings about him. My dad regarded him as a nuisance, but him and his mates still drank with him. As you can probably imagine, this wasn't the only story about him. 

Edited by gmoney
26 minutes ago, The King Of Swing said:

Headbutts need fucking off out of wrestling. 

Even Stardom wrestlers are nutting each other now. It's not tough, it's fucking stupid.

It mostly looks shit as well, headbutting into the neck/shoulder. 

Bin it.

• Awards Moderator
6 hours ago, wandshogun09 said:

This cracked me up as a 12 year old kid and it still does now I’m 35. Paul Bearer putting WCW’s Cruiserweights to shame with this aerial assault;

AE56BE4F-ABFB-410E-A10C-F720EF0B740D.gif

I’ve just watched this 12 times in a row and now I think I’ll watch it 12 more. Outstanding dive, suck on that AEW!

• Paid Members

My favourite spot from that era was Ahmed Johnson giving someone from the Nation a Pearl River Plunge through the French announce booth, only for poor Jacques Rougeau Jr to try and continue broadcasting from the wreck that was left behind. One of the few spots that legit cracked up my dad, who generally hates wrestling.

JLxr3EpNUcPp5hXGMXOvw5dktI1UAiZ5kYhzh4ag

Edited by garynysmon