Sign in to follow this  
PowerButchi

Random Thoughts III.

7 hours ago, Factotum said:

He seems to be in a good place and happy. Maybe he fears another match might lead to an injury etc. and get him back on pain pills. Happens.

He sill wrestles tag matches on the indies

1 hour ago, Factotum said:

Bit different to going hell for leather on a WWE show.

Waltman is more likely to go hell for leather on indy shows. WWE is a night off.

I've somehow found myself listening to Bryan and Vinny review Hardcore Justice from 2010 and it's hilarious the way they shit all over Tommy Dreamer, the dude brought his kids to watch him get battered FFS.

I actually hate the big arsed dick.

12 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Anyone see the Goldbergs? It was a wrestling themed episode, based around WrestleMania IV of all things. Good show.

Is it better than Boy Meets World?

The wrestling episode of That 70's Show was class, you could just tell that The Rock was going to be a mega star from it.

We’ve got Richard Osman’s House Of Games on in the background right now. Johnny Ball is on and he doesn’t half look like Pat Patterson. Never noticed a resemblance before but I swear it’s there.

1 hour ago, Merzbow said:

The wrestling episode of That 70's Show was class, you could just tell that The Rock was going to be a mega star from it.

Red Forman: "....Well, good luck with that."

Edited by Liam O'Rourke

4 hours ago, Merzbow said:

It’s a great episode. You also get Ken Shamrock in a wig and Matt Hardy beats Jeff Hardy with a back body drop. 

I was listening to Andy Quildan and Andy Simmonz podcast last night, and the revelation that Len Davies blew the WWE UK deal in 2007 because he turned up to a meeting with WWE officials wearing an Undertaker t-shirt is amazing. Guarantee he had on trainers from Sports Direct and that hair unkempt.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

1 minute ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

I was listening to Andy Quildan and Andy Simmonz podcast last night, and the revelation that Len Davies blew the WWE UK deal in 2007 because he turned up to a meeting with WWE officials wearing an Undertaker t-shirt is amazing. Guarantee he had to trainers from Sports Direct and that hair unkempt.

Wrestling really is a funny business.

Literally any other business meeting: “Best make an effort. Put on at least a collared shirt.”

Wrestling business meeting: “WWE? Oh, cool! I’ll wear an Undertaker t-shirt! That’ll really show them I know their product!”