Sign in to follow this  
PowerButchi

Random Thoughts III.

Is their relationship a work? I know there's "photos from insta" where they look close and all that shit, but surely its like that Kelly from Emmerdale going out with that tubby hairball from Blue. Doin' It for the papers and all that. I just cant imagine them fucking. I try, I really do, but all I see is this:

charlton-heston-and-kim-hunter-planet-of

They have no chemistry onscreen. Its Ted Dibase Jr and Maryse bad. Jim Cornette shagging Torrie Wilson would be more believable than those two. Seth is your mate in college who cant play guitar, but still has one sitting in his bedroom. "Oh, you didnt tell me at school you were into metal. This is a turn up." And she's the girl who says "I'd like to do acting" and actually does it and is shit at it, but hopes those who are listening to her bragging about it wont know the difference. Two star crossed knobheads together in the same class, because they both had to resit Maths and English.

In short, they're possibly the worst couple in wrestling since Marty Jannetty was paired with Sherri and everyone went "he hasnt got the personality to be an onscreen pairing with Sensational Sherri."

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

I know the Undisputed lads aren’t for everyone but this filled me with excitement.

269B3B1B-CAC2-4B3E-8DC8-2F462AB01D87.thumb.jpeg.4efb26d1154e756cb4d72329b773e7a7.jpeg

Bálor was great in Japan as a heel, I never see him teaming up with them though, they wouldn’t even put them 4 together on the Japan house show.

He was a massive ham in Japan imo, but the fans over there seem to love that shit. See Kenny Omega as another example.

He never topped calling Tanahashi a dick head.

2 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Is their relationship a work? I know there's "photos from insta" where they look close and all that shit, but surely its like that Kelly from Emmerdale going out with that tubby hairball from Blue. Doin' It for the papers and all that. I just cant imagine them fucking. I try, I really do, but all I see is this:

charlton-heston-and-kim-hunter-planet-of

They have no chemistry onscreen. Its Ted Dibase Jr and Maryse bad. Jim Cornette shagging Torrie Wilson would be more believable than those two. Seth is your mate in college who cant play guitar, but still has one sitting in his bedroom. "Oh, you didnt tell me at school you were into metal. This is a turn up." And she's the girl who says "I'd like to do acting" and actually does it and is shit at it, but hopes those who are listening to her bragging about it wont know the difference. Two star crossed knobheads together in the same class, because they both had to resit Maths and English.

In short, they're possibly the worst couple in wrestling since Marty Jannetty was paired with Sherri and everyone went "he hasnt got the personality to be an onscreen pairing with Sensational Sherri."

They are a legit couple, they've only officially been together since February I believe, the Hall of Fame was one of their first public outings but unlike Andrade and Charlotte who made theirs official then, there were just rumour about Seth and Becky and probably would have stayed that way for longer had Becky not had that Twitter exchange with Edge and Beth Phoenix in which Seth got brought into things and that confirmed them as dating

12 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Two star crossed knobheads

Great line. That’s what should be on the T-shirts!

How did Billy Kidman ever get a job at both WCW and WWE? Guy was the absolute shits. His whole act was based around a move he could barely do 

I remember being a fan of Kidman. In fairness it was the same time I told my mates not to worry about WCW losing Benoit and co as they still had Kidman, Bagwell and Vampiro...

He hit a mean looking SSP. However when he botched it, he botched it bad!

12 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

He hit a mean looking SSP. However when he botched it, he botched it bad!

It was shit.

16 hours ago, LaGoosh said:

How did Billy Kidman ever get a job at both WCW and WWE? Guy was the absolute shits. His whole act was based around a move he could barely do 

Best mates with Kanyon, who was best mates with DDP who was best mates with etc. etc.

People loved Kidman at the time, weirdly. Even though he sounded like he should be a mate of the Karate Kid, but not the Karate Kid in a shitty remake. I dont think people take into what it meant seeing someone do a shitty shooting star press. A shit one was better than seeing no shooting star press.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay