Random Thoughts III.

PowerButchi

I'm quite surprised WWE hasn't mentioned the fact that nobody has legit kicked out of the Jackhammer tbh. Same goes for nobody pinning Goldberg clean either.

Yes I know technically Hogan kicked out of it, but that wasn't supposed to happen as Nash got there a second too late to break the pin up so Hogan had no choice. WCW still treated it as it went as it was supposed to so you can't count that.

• Paid Members

going back to the WWF magazine writing stuff months in advance etc I have a memory of the WWF Magazine from the time Hogan was attacked by Earthquake on the Brother Love Show, it may be a Mandela effect thing but I'm sure I remember that the attack shown on TV Hogan didn't have his Hulk Rules t-shirt on, but in the photos in the WWF magazine he did (possibly the other way round) it was over 20 years ago so I may be misremembering it but I seem to remember thinking it was odd at the time - surely it couldn't really be fake? I've still got a box of those magazines in the loft, next time I'm up there i'll have to dig them out and prove myself wrong.

I've been in the loft and located said magazine... did Earthquake attack the Hulkster on the Brother Love show on more than one occasion in 1990? If not I may have uncovered some evidence which will blow this whole wrestling game apart (once I've had the chance to sneakily scan it in at work)

In the original attack, he didn't.

It's been ages since I've seen that. Vince sort of breaking Kayfabe is interesting. Do we know why he did that?

Oh shit! Life just got way more confusing for me.

C5SN6e4WMAASWkm.jpg

It's not Just me with some Mandela effect shit going on then. Mindblowing, and saves me having to explain to the md why I'm scanning a 26 year old wrestling magazine when he inevitably walked past.

Surely they'd have noticed before printing the magazines?