Random Thoughts III.

PowerButchi

Just realized something, the two most bitter, personal, long-lasting rivalries in the company at the moment are Bryan/Miz and Regal/Joe. I desperately want one or both of these matches.

Edited by sj5522

Just realized something, the two most bitter, personal, long-lasting rivalries in the company at the moment are Bryan/Miz and Regal/Joe. I desperately want one or both of these matches.

I can't see Regal taking a Muscle Buster any time soon

She's just done two Lionsgate movies that aren't WWE.

Aren't Lionsgate WWE Films partner?
Correct.
The vast majority of Lionsgate films aren't WWE films. These films that Eva Marie is in might be WWE films, like the Edge/Lana one that was recently released. I can't see any evidence of it though. Do you have a source for them being WWE films?

Am I only one who Doesn't get all this Cody Rhodes hype? seems to be getting big opportunities and matches in indie world when I as never seen anything great from him. Is it all just the hype or anything I have missed I should look up? Only the tag match vs the shield is a really hot moment that sticks out to me as being really good

Edited by Louch

• Paid Members

It's all hype. He kept promoting himself as some four star+ quality wrestler and that the matches he'd have on the indie circuit would make all us indy wankers fap ourselves into a coma. Well his performances have been average at best, with no blow away or must-see encounters. Quiet disappointing really, as I actually bought into his hype when he created that to-do list gimmick.

The cruiserweight division being a bit shit was inevitable, wasn't it? Half the heavyweights are cruiserweights, doing cruiserweight moves. The purple rope boys do the same thing, only they're small and fifteen of them have landed at once so it's been hard to establish a foothold. What exactly is the cruiserweight division meant to add to modern WWE that Styles, Rollins etc aren't providing? Why was it introduced, it can't purely have been a cynical grab at milking the "push the cruisers" stupidity on forums? They must have realised that it'd fall flat even for those people once it happened because the main event scene has moved on from Giant vs Luger.

Am I only one who Doesn't get all this Cody Rhodes hype? seems to be getting big opportunities and matches in indie world when I as never seen anything great from him. Is it all just the hype or anything I have missed I should look up? Only the tag match vs the shield is a really hot moment that sticks out to me as being really good

There was a really good match he had on SmackDown with John Morrison right after Legacy split up, but it wasn't "PUT THE BELT ON HIM NOW" good. He's fine, but he's just a fairly bog standard wrestler in this era, there's nothing about him that stands out unless they give him a gimmick. And then when he has a gimmick and gets interesting for a bit, he becomes the poster boy for the futureworldchampnogimmicksneededlethimwrestle anti-WWE bullshit. There's no one thing he does that loads of other wrestlers aren't doing better, and he's no more than the sum of his parts.

Edited by King Pitcos

• Paid Members

The cruiserweight division being a bit shit was inevitable, wasn't it? Half the heavyweights are cruiserweights, doing cruiserweight moves. The purple rope boys do the same thing, only they're small and fifteen of them have landed at once so it's been hard to establish a foothold. What exactly is the cruiserweight division meant to add to modern WWE that Styles, Rollins etc aren't providing? Why was it introduced, it can't purely have been a cynical grab at milking the "push the cruisers" stupidity on forums? They must have realised that it'd fall flat even for those people once it happened because the main event scene has moved on from Giant vs Luger.

There was a really good match he had on SmackDown with John Morrison right after Legacy split up, but it wasn't "PUT THE BELT ON HIM NOW" good. He's fine, but he's just a fairly bog standard wrestler in this era, there's nothing about him that stands out unless they give him a gimmick. And then when he has a gimmick and gets interesting for a bit, he becomes the poster boy for the futureworldchampnogimmicksneededlethimwrestle anti-WWE bullshit. There's no one thing he does that loads of other wrestlers aren't doing better, and he's no more than the sum of his parts.

Agree with this completely. Funnily enough what he is best at his probably embrace and getting over characters