Random Thoughts III.

PowerButchi

I can't stand the fucker with the long hair lookin like Marilyn Manson. Him and Green Smile Shirt guy are always at the show so much that even my parents look out for him when they watch it. They're dicks. Green smiley guy always has his camera on him too around his neck. Like why? You're at the show every single week. What can you possibly need a photo of that you haven't already got?!!?

Loki's tip for next breakout star - Elias Sampson.  Dude is jacked, baby, and the crowd fucking hate him already.  Put him over against Rollins or Ambrose and he'll deliver as a mid to top level heel.

So I've just watched NJPW Super Juniors night 2 and then started Wrestle Kingdom 10, some thoughts

- Bullet Club are cool as fuck, why don't we have any cool stables in the WWE?

- Japanese wrestling has changed a lot since I last watched it (1995-1999)

- Ricochet is amazing and the match with Will Ospreay is my match of the year so far

- There are some hot women in the crowd!

- Seems like more foreigners then ever before in NJPW

- Why is there not more discussion on here about Japan?

- War Machine would totally work in WWE

I see Bullet Club as the complete opposite, maybe because I've seen years of the shitty NWO-lite gimmick already but I don't think I ever really cared for them outside of AJ Styles. It comes across more as wrestling nerds trying to be cool than actual coolness to me.

I do need to get back into watching New Japan from this year tho, I got burnt out on their match style for a while and losing AJ and Nakamura plus a lack of Suzuki while he was in NOAH dampened my enjoyment. I'll likely skip that Shibata match..