Random Thoughts III.

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
20 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Total Divas is the best product WWE currently produces. By a country mile.

Presumably because it's produced by E! and not WWE? (I don't know that is the case, I'm making a presumption, it could well be a WWE production for E!).

• Paid Members
On ‎21‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 8:33 PM, JNLister said:

I've just discovered there's a wrestling circuit on the Channel Islands that last summer had Ophidian from Chikara and Joe E Legend (ie Just Joe) as regulars, with Tatanka as the guest visitor.

As a long-term forum lurker and first-time poster, this made me smile.

I work for CIWW in the Channel Islands, so it's always nice to see when we've made waves outside of our tiny little catchment area.

One slight correction, though - it was actually two years ago that we had Tatanka over, and as well as regular appearances from Ophidian and Joe E Legend, we had two guest wrestlers from STHLM Wrestling in Sweden, The Great Kaiju and Jack The Strangler, that year.

Last year, we had Joe E Legend over for two shows, and a weekend with CHIKARA talent; Ophidian, Drew Gulak, Frightmare, Heidi Lovelace, Princess Kimber Lee and Soldier Ant.

Hey who here was doing the write ups for every WWE title change and is that still going? Was enjoying reading those very much but not seen an update in a while 

I've probably posted something like this before but what was Vince thinking when he gave Rob Bartlett a job? He was easily one of, if not the worst thing about those early Raw episodes.

At least it didn't take long until Vince came to his senses and canned him.

Bartlett was c popular radio personality in New York at the time, so Vince was probably hoping to use Barlett for exposure for RAW being WWF's flagship show. It became quite apparent that Barlett knew nothing in the slightest about wrestling and I can only assume he wasn't willing to learn and got dhitcanned pretty quickly as a result

• Paid Members

The only thing more baffling than Bartlett is Art Donovan. WTF was that about? He had no idea at all what was going on or what the WWF was about. Hadn't been prepped at all and sounded like a child asking questions.