Random Thoughts III.

PowerButchi

It is mad that Wrestlemania is on the network for the same price as Battleground.

But saying that, now that there have been four Wrestlemanias on the network, you're running the risk of people sacking it off completely if they run Wrestlemania as a 'regular' PPV and/or have it on a 30 day delay

They still could charge for Wrestlemania, but at this stage they need a really strong line up. Past few years the magic of Wrestlemania hasn't been what it should be. This year the only thing I felt I really needed to see was Goldberg and Lesnar. On the night they had a great return and a retirement, but neither would have been enough to sell the show before hand.

If WWE put on a Wrestlemania everyone needs to see most people will happily part with an extra tenner for the show. This was obviously the plan when they started the Network but years of lazy booking hasn't been enough to get the numbers they'd want.

Obviously they now need a show that's a tier above WrestleMania to warrant paying extra for it, so it's got to be a choice between:

a) Starrcade

b) The War to Settle the Score

c) Raw Bowl

One of the saddest parts of the world moving to streaming like the network is the picture quality. This was the first year I didn't order on box office and the picture was quite poor/pixelated during flashy entrances and that is me on fast fibre. A price we pay I guess for a cheaper service.

51 minutes ago, Weezenal said:

Is anyone going to Rev Pro today? 

(I didn't know what the best thread to post this in)

Aye, hopping on the train in an hour. First London show. I'll be the unmissable girly motherfucker in bright colours and superkick leggings. 

I'm sure I'll be absolutely fine and can stick up for myself, but I hope the crowd is chill. Heard rumblings about a few arseholes there 

Edited by sj5522

On my Twitter feed, a RT mentioning the opening times of the shop at the end of my street appeared.  I had a look at their Twitter feed and noticed the girl who sells me my Stella on there.  Turns out she is a wrestler/valet that goes by the name of Melanie Price.