PowerButchi

Random Thoughts III.

Ric Flair makes the link to William Eavor much easier though.

Ric Flair vs. Doug Williams, like Lister said, could probably link any major American wrestler of the last 30 years to any major British wrestler of the last 20 years.

Edited by The Dart

I watched my old Pillman DVD that WWE released  years ago. He wasnt bad was he? Fucking hell, character wise, there's nobody who even comes close to him these days. He's something else.

I often wonder what might have been for Pillman. Without the ankle injury I wonder if he would have found himself in the spot Austin eventually fell into. There are all kinds of parallels between them and reasons to believe he could have been the massive anti-authority babyface post 97. At the very least it would have fascinating to see how his career would have run alongside Stone Cold's in that era.

The Wrestlemania VII Blindfold Match is a thing of beauty from a psychology perspective of that match format. The hate it gets is absolutely daft.

The Wrestlemania VII Blindfold Match is a thing of beauty from a psychology perspective of that match format. The hate it gets is absolutely daft.

Quoted for truth. Absolutely brilliant professional wrestling.