Random Thoughts III.

PowerButchi

7 hours ago, Supremo said:

Hearing that the Bludgeon Brothers are due back soon, and remembering that Bray Wyatt has been doing sweet fuck all for nearly a year, I'm starting to wonder if they'll bring them back as the reunited Wyatt Family. I also can't decide whether it's a good or bad direction. 

Obviously, it's a step backwards, but ultimately I think all three are better as a unit. Especially taking into account their abject reluctance to push Harper as far as his talent deserves. If they won't make Luke the top guy he clearly has the chops to be, then they might aswell use him to drag some quality out of the other two lumps.

The Wyatts are like Rusev and Lana. They were a great act that worked best together and the only reason they were split up was because the writers couldn't think of anything more creative to do. For that matter, in retrospect, how fucking pointless was splitting up Rusev and Aiden English? They didn't even get a PPV match!

Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part. I really want them to build up a faction as a big deal in preperation for when the Undisputed Era show up. Let the Wyatt Family fuck shit up for a few months, maybe they even take out Shane and/or Hunter, which causes them to announce that it's time to, "Shock the System!" 

Wyatt's mystical non-promos are death. I'm so bored of that character. He's clearly got good delivery but needs to move on. I can't imagine them reuniting the family without retreading the same old shit. So it'll definitely happen now... 

Yeah Wyatt needs to evolve the character into something new. He's a creative guy, so hopefully he realises how stale he had become.

The not pushing Luke Harper will always remain a mystery to me. The guy is excellent. I remember Edge banging on about how great he was a few years back and how he couldn't understand in a company that loves a big man, he was being wasted.

While the Wyatts reuniting may not be the answer, it definitely brings up the question of who Undisputed Era go up against once they're on the main roster. They're so good as a group that they really need a solid team on the opposite side. Although I guess NXT isn't exactly full of them and they've done a good job of putting people together or allowing UE to conquer as individuals and tag.

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

While the Wyatts reuniting may not be the answer, it definitely brings up the question of who Undisputed Era go up against once they're on the main roster. They're so good as a group that they really need a solid team on the opposite side. Although I guess NXT isn't exactly full of them and they've done a good job of putting people together or allowing UE to conquer as individuals and tag.

New Day?

• Awards Moderator
2 hours ago, BomberPat said:

New Day?

It’d give the SmackDown tag division a shot in the arm to have someone other than the Bar, Usos and New Day to focus on, yep. Plus you can team up various singles faces like Styles (who’ll also need something to do soon), Mysterio, Hardy and Ali.

On the other hand, when Raw’s shot in the arm to the tag division involves

reteaming Ryder and Hawkins

then their need for the Era may be greater!

Justin Credible is the worst indy looking wrestler ever to make it sorta big. Teeth and clobber on him. Looked better under a mask in WWF in the early 90s. On top of that, Lance Storms run in on the Sid/Justin Credible match is the worst ever (hardcore99). 

Edited by Porkchopcash

• Paid Members

The highlights of Justin Credible's career were a WWF backstage segment where Kurt Angle, mid-conversation, starts repeating his name and asks, "hey, did you ever realise that if you say your name quickly, it sounds like Just Incredible?", and a CHIKARA trios match where he worked as Aldo Montoya, and did some mad lucha exchanges with Tommy Dreamer, only for Dreamer to start suspecting that it wasn't Aldo Montoya after all, but was actually Justin Credible! After the match, an interviewer asked Dreamer if he still thought it was Justin, and he replied, "No, he lost. It was Aldo Montoya."