PowerButchi

Random Thoughts III.

The music the AWA used for their break bumpers during 1990 episodes of All Star Wrestling is lovely and relaxing. It's just really nice.

Old wrestling music was generally amazing, before the shite generic rock n roll bollocks came into it. Listen to Smoky Mountain's belting little instrumental.

And of course World Class' wonderful bong-bong-bong theme.

Just fantastic.

The relaxing music can be found at 6:04

WWF Championship Wrestling also had the lovely Scherezade (Spelled that nowhere near correctly) by Maynard Ferguson as a theme.

ECW TV (the 95 stuff at least) on the Network has similar music...im not actually sure if its the real theme or dubbed though? Its around the time when the company changed it name.

I've just had a conversation where I've fully justified and explained James Ellsworth winning the Royal Rumble and what would happen leading up to WrestleMania.

I'd imagine the inevitable elimination of Ellsworth by Braun Strowman should be interesting at least.

Ellsworth, Ambrose, Reigns and Rollins as the final four.

Shield reunion again and powerbomb poor Ellsworth over the top rope to eliminate him.

But who have you got winning out the other three?

Reignd will just get shat on if he wins (not his fault), I've no enthusiasm for an Ambrose win and even less for Seth unless he a full blown face

That's why Miz has been hiding under the ring for the past half hour.

He jumps in, eliminates all three, the crowd go fucking mental booing a heel!

Cena is winning this year's Rumble to face either AJ or Taker for the belt.

Balor won't be ready in time for the Rumble, but I'd imagine he'll be involved in the Universal title picture on Raw with either Owens or Reigns.

Miz was the alternative.

We basically had this thing of the final three being Brock, Goldberg and Ellsworth, with Brock eliminating himself and Goldberg (who's gone on a Reigns/Kane elimination spree) leaving Ellsworth there as the unlikely winner, with it being he doesn't deserve his Mania spot (doesn't need to Main Event) with the following three month build up being him proving himself as a challenger.

Miz on the other hand could do the exact same and then  be the smug 2017 winner that nobody but him and Maryse believe he should be in the Main Event (probably against whoever the Raw champ is at the time).