Random Thoughts III.

PowerButchi

12 hours ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

Dr Shawn Stasiak (a pretend chiropractor Dr) has been asking Vince for another run via social media. Would you do what’s apparently right for business and give Dr Shawn Stasiak another run? 

9A5599B1-8B4A-4F9D-86DE-EBC28FD9DD1B.jpeg

He could have a routine where he records someone recording people behind their back and then takes the recording to the other person to stir up shit.

• Paid Members

Aunt D is hoping that EC3 can win some major titles with his new promotion. I said in the Raw thread that despite me not watching TNA while he was there, he has done bugger all of note since coming to NXT, especially considering the hype.

However, as has been said mentioned a few times, his charisma is high end and he has much more of a general WWE style, rather than the style we typically associate with NXT.

Are we looking at possible main eventer here?

9A179277-9786-444E-9C11-0A90153643C7.jpeg

• Paid Members

I don't mind EC3. He should never be a babyface but he's got a grand look (all natural too, honest), he's a smug cunt and the gimmick has potential if they can be arsed. His work is ropey but I'd rather someone who is a ropey worker but has some charisma over the opposite (Bobby Lashley).

• Awards Moderator
6 minutes ago, Harry Wiseau said:

whenever i get EC3s theme theme stuck in my head it inevitably merges with Vince's, with Vince's music and the words Top One Percent instead ofNo Chance in Hell. 

As with most songs these days, when EC3's music gets stuck in my head it merges into something from Hamilton.

My brain can remember the "TOP, TOP ONE PERCENT (dalulululul)" bit, but can't seem to retain anything from when the lyrics start properly. So the first bit plays in my head, and then goes into "I'm EC3 in the place to be, two pints of Sam Adams and I'm working on three, those redcoats don't want it with me 'cause I will pop chick-a-pop those cops til I'm free, I'M IN, THE TOP, TOP, TOP ONE PERCENT (dalululul)".

No matter how many times I hear the EC3 music I think my brain might always do this. It's like only ever be able to hear "dagana dagaNANANANA CODPIECE" for Test's song even if you had the lyrics printed out in front of you.

@tiger_rick I agree, EC3 should never be a babyface. So why have they had him as one for his entire NXT run? They could have easily Bobby Roode'd him in his first promo and had him soak up the cheers then turn on the Full Sailors.

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

20 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

His work is ropey but I'd rather someone who is a ropey worker but has some charisma over the opposite (Bobby Lashley).

I thought Bobby Lashley is a ropey worker with no charisma. No less ropey than EC3 anyway. It has been a while since I've watched either though to be fair.

• Paid Members

They debuted him as a heel in NXT but turned him face due to the fact he was getting massive NX3 chants. Then as soon as they turned him face, the same crowd that had been chanting NX3 decided to chant 'Thank you Bobby' when Bobby Fish injured EC3 with a steel chair. Bunch of pricks.