PowerButchi

Random Thoughts III.

I had the same mask, purchased at a Thunder taping in Manchester in 2000. I never wore it, it sat on a polystyrene head on top of my wardrobe for 15 years until I binned it.

1 hour ago, rollthedice said:

I had the same mask, purchased at a Thunder taping in Manchester in 2000. I never wore it, it sat on a polystyrene head on top of my wardrobe for 15 years until I binned it.

If I woke up with one of them on top of my wardrobe, I’d be thinking the ghost of Jacko was about to jump on me. 

My Gorilla Monsoon adventure continues to get worse, in what might be the most inaccurate statement in wrestling commentary history.

"What a treat this is for all the fans here in Madison Square Gardens" says Gorilla, as Uncle Elmer walks out for his match against Big John Studd.

Edited by Gus Mears

Gorilla Monsoon's head was so big, that he once printed a tribute to Superstar Graham in a paper thinking he'd died and then refused to retract his statement. Because Gorilla can never be wrong.

8 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Gorilla Monsoon's head was so big, that he once printed a tribute to Superstar Graham in a paper thinking he'd died and then refused to retract his statement. Because Gorilla can never be wrong.

Second biggest head in wrestling, after Boris Zhukov. 

Dr Shawn Stasiak (a pretend chiropractor Dr) has been asking Vince for another run via social media. Would you do what’s apparently right for business and give Dr Shawn Stasiak another run? 

9A5599B1-8B4A-4F9D-86DE-EBC28FD9DD1B.jpeg

11 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Gorilla... wrong?

Highly unlikely!

7 hours ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

Dr Shawn Stasiak (a pretend chiropractor Dr) has been asking Vince for another run via social media. Would you do what’s apparently right for business and give Dr Shawn Stasiak another run? 

Meat? Planet Stasiak? Third time lucky I guess…

12 hours ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

He could have a routine where he records someone recording people behind their back and then takes the recording to the other person to stir up shit.