Random Thoughts III.

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Nice bit of trivia from ''saving4food' at the Observer board: HHH's injury and Michaels' return to retirement means next year could be the first WrestleMania without a Kliq member since WMIV in 1988.

Edited by JNLister

46 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said:

This has to be up there with one of the greatest Hogan tweets.

Fucking A*

He looked like my auntie, 6 months after her divorce when she’d replaced her husband with biscuits.

’swole’, indeed. Fucking lunatic.

he should lose those awful shades he wears and the multicolored boa. Seriously why did he start wearing the boa? its as bad as when he was a face in the mid 90s with Jimmy hart as a manager

hogans a trip man but at this point its a trip not worth taking because the maps all messed up and even though the vehicle looks a little like it used to the engine is fried and theres no fucking handbrake. One day his hips are going to explode when he does that stupid circular ear cupping, crazy thing is you know deep down hes thinks hes got another title run in him

book him and Flair at 34 let them play the greatest hits. Monster sumo Truck match 2 anyone? 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, wordsfromlee said:

I was doing so well. I had nearly forgotten about Bray Wyatt. Nearly.

Shame.

1 hour ago, Joe Blog said:

Where is Bray these days? I will always be saddened by the mishandling of him. 

They mishandled him all the way to the WWE title. I'll always hate him now since between two lovely runs of AJ, Bray was gateway to Ortons program with fucking Jinder.