Random Thoughts III.

PowerButchi

2 hours ago, The Dart said:

They've also miced the ring more than usual

Oh god, is that another one of Bray Wyatt's video projections? Strowman standing on a chair, quivering...

• Paid Members

What’s the legalities of broadcasting old WWE events in a pub setting?

I’m aware of a couple of pubs in London that regularly show stuff like early 90’s rumbles, mania etc.

Is there an additional license that needs to be obtained, or are the pubs in question, along with pubs who chuck dvds on for movie nights just doing it on the sly?

• Paid Members
27 minutes ago, UK Kat Von D said:

Do both, report them and when no one else is allowed to do it steal the idea 

I could do that but in reverse.. steal the idea, grass myself up, so when it inevitably fails I can blame it on another wrestling themed pub night sabotaging the event.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

WWE has released a looooooooooooad of stuff with talent complimenting Jeff Jarrett on youtube, is he likely to be the #2 inductee this year? It's rare you see WWE releasing the kind of stuff they have today about someone, all about how he's a great teacher, even how he taught people about hard cam and so on so forth.

I reckon he's got a job.

• Paid Members

I’ll be honest, when all of the chatter started on here about angle/road dogg/Tennessee Lee inducting him, I thought it must have already been announced. If it already hasn’t been, and after what Butch says above, he’s 100% in, must be.

(inductee and a role)

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

Have they announced whose inducting who yet?

Dudleys I imagine would get Heyman, Bischoff maybe for Goldberg, but I'm drawing a blank for Ivory and especially Jarrett. I can't see it being Angle as they have no WWE related history and they seem to just allude to TNA as "another company" at the moment

Edited by WyattSheepMask

Heyman or possibly Dreamer for the Dudleys. Outside bet of Edge or Christian as they are most associated with them in the WWE. Ivory will prob be Steph or maybe Trish. Wasn't she onscreen with Mark Henry for a while? (edit - just seen Riddum suggesting Henry)

For Jarrett the obvious one for me would be Lawler given the history of them or Robert Fuller but it will prob be Road Dogg (I'd mark like a teacher if they brought out Bill Dundee for it). Cant imagine them having AJ do it as they would have to reference TNA. 

Edited by Sheffbag