Random Thoughts III.

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, The King of Old School said:

They did this at last years Survivor Series, pretty much killed American Alpha dead as they completely forgot that the Uso's nearly ended Gables career a few weeks previous.

It was beyond stupid, why do we have to have Raw vs Smackdown at all?

Survivor Series could easily have been say Brock/Balor, Jinder/AJ a 5 on 5 with team Shane against team Owens, another 5 on 5 with the Shield plus partners against Strowman's team, a couple of womans matches, a cruiserweight 5 on 5 etc.

The Raw/Smackdown thing just comes off as really "exhibition" stuff, where nothing of any note will happen.

See, if they had to do Team RAW vs Team Smackdown, I'd like to see them use people that aren't doing a lot at the moment. Someone like Heath Slater would be great value even campaigning to be on Team RAW, and there's a logical motivation for him as well: He was a featured part of Smackdown, got traded and hasn't been used since. I can totally believe he'd want to prove his worth to RAW.

But, aye, having any of the proper stars involved is a waste of them.

• Paid Members

The Islanders and Heenan vs Bulldogs and Koko. Davey chases the Brain up the aisle, Brain falls, Matilda is meant to bite and attack  Brain, but she doesn’t, so Davey chucks her on the Brain and rubs her face in to him. She doesn’t bite him.

It’s the glance she gives Davey afterwards.. “the fuck you doing Davey?”

DAE24D60-8A74-4964-9419-D623353D2217.jpeg

5562DC85-894B-4AFC-B359-39A7C1371180.jpeg

• Paid Members

The Holy Grail in terms of wrestling footage for me would be to find the alleged British Bulldogs match where they dub someone talking as Matilda. Apparently, at a couple of points in the match, they zoom in on her and have someone going "headbutt Dynamite!" and "Dropkick now Dynamite". 

Edited by Gus Mears

• Paid Members

Has there ever been a more insufferable twat in wrestling as Enzo? I can't see anything about him that's good I don't hate him because he's a heel. I hate him because he annoys the shit out of me and makes me want to go full Elvis and shoot the tv

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, theironshake said:

Has there ever been a more insufferable twat in wrestling as Enzo? I can't see anything about him that's good I don't hate him because he's a heel. I hate him because he annoys the shit out of me and makes me want to go full Elvis and shoot the tv

I've felt the same way since he first started on NXT. I mute my TV whenever he's speaking. 

• Paid Members
On 10/26/2017 at 9:33 AM, Gus Mears said:

The Holy Grail in terms of wrestling footage for me would be to find the alleged British Bulldogs match where they dub someone talking as Matilda. Apparently, at a couple of points in the match, they zoom in on her and have someone going "headbutt Dynamite!" and "Dropkick now Dynamite". 

I bet Lord Alfred Hayes did that once.

• Paid Members

I'm watching those old NWA World Championship Wrestling shows from 1986 on the Network and they have flags up around the ring. Canada, UK, Japan, USA, Brazil, Sweden and then briefly I see the Sri Lankan flag hung up at ringside. It was during a Manny Fernandes squash match. Ivan Koloff squashed Pat(rick) Tanaka. Naitch cut a brilliant promo as well, but you don't need telling that. The bloody Rock & Roll Express have turned up now.