Random Thoughts III.

PowerButchi

• Moderators

He was Sgt at first before GI Bro (Patiirc) made him a General, because in the scheme of armies GIs have the power to do that

Edit: No he wasn't, he was a Captain first.

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members

When I went to see WWF at Whitley Bay Ice Rink in (I think) 93, there were people stood outside handing out a3 black and white photo copies featuring a report of Sid scissoring scandal.

To this day I don't know if it was a hard copy dirt sheet, a WWF ploy to make you not watch WCW due to their brutal ways, or an anti wrestling group.

Either way, my dad had a copier/fax machine. So I made about 50 copies, not knowing what it was and handed them out at junior school. A teacher saw one of the copies and banned me from swimming.

I wish to god I had a copy to read now.

When I went to see WWF at Whitley Bay Ice Rink in (I think) 93, there were people stood outside handing out a3 black and white photo copies featuring a report of Sid scissoring scandal.

To this day I don't know if it was a hard copy dirt sheet, a WWF ploy to make you not watch WCW due to their brutal ways, or an anti wrestling group.

Either way, my dad had a copier/fax machine. So I made about 50 copies, not knowing what it was and handed them out at junior school. A teacher saw one of the copies and banned me from swimming.

I wish to god I had a copy to read now.

I remember that! Believe it was a flyer for a wrestling hotline. Remember getting a few different ones at WWF shows in Cardiff around that time.

• Paid Members

If it was that easy to get out of PE at our school, I'd have been handing out copies of Power Slam during play time.

I remember once, I printed out a load of CAWs for WWF Attitude and my Media Studies teacher took them off me. That was a shit day. Miss Crossland. She had a walk on part in Byker Grove and thought she was fucking Helen Mirren.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

It was basically, if you didnt do cooking, you did Media Studies. The teachers didnt give a shit about it, so it was pretty much 2 hours of having a laugh with your mates. Me and the UKFF's Mickfan were in the same class. All we did was story boards featuring a local newsreader called Mike Neville and the black bloke who read the news on the Big Breakfast or write up a radio broadcast with the Chuckle Brothers as guests. Me and Danny (Mickfan) were sitting there in Media one afternoon, and the teacher asked us “what is your favourite television show currently”, to which Danny turned to me immediately and said “don’t say Raw.” So he said the Richard Blackwood Show and I replied “Ali G.” We were both so desperate to not get the “fucking gay wrestling” insults.

• Moderators

Wasn't Mike Neville who Roger Mellie was based on? Was he really that bad?

And The Richard Blackwood show was the coolest thing in the world in 1999 or whenever it was. He's the British Will Smith.