Vader Time...

bigburt

We should start a 'best guts in wrestling' thread. Now Vader, he had an impressive and surprisingly rigid Derby. But I still have a soft spot for Kamala and his jiggly pelvis breast. Plus he gets bonus points for slapping it large. Big Daddy was also an impressive specimen. I bet if you knocked him over he rolled back to his feet like a pasty, swimsuit wearing, Weebl.

Iron sheik would be up there.

We should start a 'best guts in wrestling' thread. Now Vader, he had an impressive and surprisingly rigid Derby. But I still have a soft spot for Kamala and his jiggly pelvis breast. Plus he gets bonus points for slapping it large. Big Daddy was also an impressive specimen. I bet if you knocked him over he rolled back to his feet like a pasty, swimsuit wearing, Weebl.

Sorry odd error

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Big Show was at his best in about 2006, when he was a cross between a grizzly bear that's been hit by a tranquilizer and someone dying of chronic alcoholism. He looked so fucking ill, it was unreal. I remember him having an absolutely top notch belly boulder at that point. Now that was a man who would have struggled to see his penis.

• Paid Members

Big Show was at his best in about 2006, when he was a cross between a grizzly bear that's been hit by a tranquilizer and someone dying of chronic alcoholism. He looked so fucking ill, it was unreal. I remember him having an absolutely top notch belly boulder at that point. Now that was a man who would have struggled to see his penis.

Was it about this time he ducked out off a three-way at one cyber Sunday to have a nap and a chat with the fans at ringside as he was too fucked to keep working?

I never really noticed how fat he was untill he rocked up all slim getting his nose broken by Mayweather.

• Paid Members

Yeah, that's exactly the time. He also featured in a hell in the cell match with the McMahons where Grandpa Vince was playing the workhorse as Show did his dying Blue Whale impression. He was the only person I have ever seen not dying of liver cirrhosis who glowed yellow. He had a six hour piss tan.

• Paid Members

He has that 'I'm one pie away from death' glint in his eye that Andre had during the last couple of years of his life. I always found Andre at the end the most fascinating form of Andre. Grotesquely fascinating. Those matches in Mexico where he can't actually stand without the ropes, looking all hairy and massive like. 

He has that 'I'm one pie away from death' glint in his eye that Andre had during the last couple of years of his life. I always found Andre at the end the most fascinating form of Andre. Grotesquely fascinating. Those matches in Mexico where he can't actually stand without the ropes, looking all hairy and massive like.

It's like the live version of Unchained Melody by Elvis. Each chord brings him closer to a porcelain death but the big show must go on. It's captivating and shows Elvis at his most brilliant.

• Paid Members

It's like the live version of Unchained Melody by Elvis. Each chord brings him closer to a porcelain death but the big show must go on. It's captivating and shows Elvis at his most brilliant.

I hadn't seen that before so I went and searched for it there, and it was, without doubt, fantastic.

• Paid Members

Except Andre's version of Unchained Melody was shitting on his opponent when he went for his sit down splash. And boy was it ever a splash.

Except Andre's version of Unchained Melody was shitting on his opponent when he went for his sit down splash. And boy was it ever a splash.
Less Righteous Brothers, more Shite-eous Brothers.

Archived