Things you may have forgot in Wrestling

Porkchopcash

I was going to start a "Shitarses who've beat The Undertaker" thread ahead of his return tonight but since this one is here, I'll mention it here.

Kama Mustafa pinned the fucker on Raw in 1997. It was just after his return as part of the nation, maybe even his re-debut match.

Also, Taker laid down for Khali on his debut at Judgment Day 2006 (I think).

All the jobs he refused down the years and he did these. Any more? I seem to remember that shitty arse Mr. Kennedy beating him but I think that was just a count out.

Maven in the Rumble is one I always forget about until I see it back, I know its not a job as such in a match but that was a pretty big deal at the time and in hindsight was to someone who never went anywhere. It was a good angle at the time though with Undertaker just beating him up for 5-10 minutes. To this day it still feels like it wasn't meant to happen such was the shock.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rico once beat Ric Flair clean on Raw! Which from what I remember nothing ever came of. This was before his proper singles run too, which made it even more bizarre.

Also, Teddy Long managing the "Reflection of Perfection" Mark Jindrak on Smackdown in-between his runs with Rodney Mack & Mark Henry is one that had slipped my mind.

Well nothing ever came of it other than sewing the seeds of Ric Flair's Heel turn and the formation of one of the most successful factions in WWE history. Other than that . . . nothing.

• Paid Members

Kama Mustafa pinned the fucker on Raw in 1997. It was just after his return as part of the nation, maybe even his re-debut match.

Vividly remember this as a kid wondering what on earth just happened as the announcers didn't even really pay it off. A tag match wasn't it. Swear the finish was some variation on the Rock Bottom.

Rico once beat Ric Flair clean on Raw! Which from what I remember nothing ever came of. This was before his proper singles run too, which made it even more bizarre.

Also, Teddy Long managing the "Reflection of Perfection" Mark Jindrak on Smackdown in-between his runs with Rodney Mack & Mark Henry is one that had slipped my mind.

Well nothing ever came of it other than sewing the seeds of Ric Flair's Heel turn and the formation of one of the most successful factions in WWE history. Other than that . . . nothing.

To subtle for me then

Vividly remember this as a kid wondering what on earth just happened as the announcers didn't even really pay it off. A tag match wasn't it. Swear the finish was some variation on the Rock Bottom.

It was. And the variation was that it was shit.

Archived