Things you may have forgot in Wrestling

Porkchopcash

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What did "Key" do in the WWF? Did he have any meaningful feuds? Cheers!

He was never even named on Raw. He made one appearance attacking Godfather in the crowd and if you just watched Raw, you never saw him again. Apparently he did a match on Shotgun teamed with Droz and Albert and was named Key, but thats it.

• Paid Members

I watched mania 17 yesterday, and the pop for Linda just standing up was greater than anything from this years mania

Speaking of Mania 17, I firmly believe that unless they didn't remind us in the "My Way" video that one HAS TO watch, without fail, before viewing Rock/Austin (every time), that most of us would have long forgotten that Debra briefly managed The Rock in the buildup before they aborted it as the truly terrible idea it was.

Yeah, don't know what they were thinking with that. Suppose they were trying to make the feud a bit more personal, but it absolutely wasn't required with lads like Austin and Rock.

Debra was always fucking awful too, an annoying voiced, unattractive plastic mess, so should have been kept miles away from a Mania main event.

I watched mania 17 yesterday, and the pop for Linda just standing up was greater than anything from this years mania

Speaking of Mania 17, I firmly believe that unless they didn't remind us in the "My Way" video that one HAS TO watch, without fail, before viewing Rock/Austin (every time), that most of us would have long forgotten that Debra briefly managed The Rock in the buildup before they aborted it as the truly terrible idea it was.

Such a terrible idea that it even slows down that video package for the bit that it's in.

"Stone Cold you're going to get the absoloute best of The Rock."

"I need this, Rock. I need it more than anything."

I'm watching it again right now.

Christ, now in keeping with the thread idea there is a full on Debra renaissance happening in my brain. She was also Foley's aid to the comish in that handy paycheck of a year, wasn't she? And I recall her and Austin in a mixed tag match with Lita and Matt Hardy on an episode of TV. Granted it was after Austin's heel turn but could you even imagine the initial Stone Cold character getting into a fight with his wife?

I mean with them being on the same side, obviously :dry:.

• Paid Members

X-Pac was ace in 1998. By far the coolest aspect of DX and way better than HHH in every way. His return made that new DX in that brilliant segment the night after WM14.

His work is great once he's cleared. He should never be a heel. He's a terrific babyface in peril. He would have been IC Champ deservedly too if Jimmy Korderas hadn't screwed him on Raw!

Archived