Good Feuds/Storylines That Fell Off A Cliff

Liam O'Rourke

Fair criticism I think fellas, I actually felt when we were doing it that we needed Chase/Holty/Luke in as the flipside guy, though they were all unavailable this week. Next couple weeks are set to be upbeat fun shows anyway with a Timeline show and a couple of other ideas floating around (and I'm always conscious of doing shows based on cynicism back to back anyway), so that should mix it up.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to thank everybody for the contributions, we got to read many of them on the show, which is now available at the following link:

http://squaredcirclegazette.podbean.com/mf/web/h32fb8/SCG_Radio_103_-_Feuds_That_Fell_Off_A_Cliff.mp3

Join us as we discuss Feuds and Storylines That Fell Off A Cliff! Taking your suggestions, we spitball a litany of times when a company had something with major potential in the palm of their hands but dropped the ball. Including discussion of The Summer Of Punk, Nexus, Angle Vs. Joe, The Invasion, The Ending of the Streak, Daniel Bryan against The Authority, Matt Hardy Vs. Edge, Luger Vs. Hogan, Taker Vs. Shane, and many many more, we look for the common threads that bind feuds that were once so promising and yet fell short. A fun show this week, check it out and let us know what you think!

• Paid Members

I want to thank everybody for the contributions, we got to read many of them on the show, which is now available at the following link:

http://squaredcirclegazette.podbean.com/mf/web/h32fb8/SCG_Radio_103_-_Feuds_That_Fell_Off_A_Cliff.mp3

Join us as we discuss Feuds and Storylines That Fell Off A Cliff! Taking your suggestions, we spitball a litany of times when a company had something with major potential in the palm of their hands but dropped the ball. Including discussion of The Summer Of Punk, Nexus, Angle Vs. Joe, The Invasion, The Ending of the Streak, Daniel Bryan against The Authority, Matt Hardy Vs. Edge, Luger Vs. Hogan, Taker Vs. Shane, and many many more, we look for the common threads that bind feuds that were once so promising and yet fell short. A fun show this week, check it out and let us know what you think!

I agree with HarmGen that the feedback was a bit samey but I enjoyed this show. The topic was inevitably going to bring negativity but it was discussed pretty fairly.

Aside from my own brilliant suggestion, I think Summer Of Punk, Steph love triangle and Randy Orton/HHH were the best shouts. All made me agree instantly.

The suggestion of the streak is an odd one. I don't think it fits the criteria here because they just sort of dropped it but it definitely fits somewhere in huge missed opportunities. It so should have been John Cena too.

• Paid Members

Another decent show, as usual. Looking forward to the next episode of the timeline. Still hanging on the for Death Of TNA episode as well.

Archived