Survivor Series match review thread - 2016 edition

Otto Dem Wanz

That's not actually a bad idea, probably once there's a few more Takeovers in the history books, or for the pre-Mania one, would be fun

But of course I meant to takeover from people opting out. I think '87 and '92 are back up for grabs if anyone wants to haggle

If Doog is ok with it would you want to take '87? I'm ok to do '92.

Alright, should be a fun challenge with '87 being 5 years before I was born, I'll try to get that to you by tomorrow night.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quick update/deadline extension: I'm still missing 8 reviews so if those are going to be with me soon that'd be grand. The updated list of those I've got or not is at the top of page 6.

I'm going to be very busy this evening and out for most of tomorrow at a work event so feel free to send me any unsent reviews by Friday afternoon, after which I'll compile the lot and get our discussion going by the start of Survivor Series week. 

Very quick straw poll - do I create a new thread with the combined reviews or just continue to use this thread?

• Paid Members

Keep it all in the one thread sounds best. I think Shane O Mac volunteered to do 2015 a couple of posts ago? Also isn't this week Survivor Series week? I thought it was this Sunday.

It is yeah, Sunday 20th November.

Archived